Why was Whitney Houston depressed & Suicidal?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Funny thing was she introduced him to drugs and actually ruined him. She was a closet lesbian from very religious family and couldn’t live her truth. So she started drugs in her late teens

Jay I though u iz homophobic. I am getting mixed messages here

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I was like 11 when she died. What aura and spirits could she possibly get from a child?

Abaaay u missed my whole point. Go sit down in the corner . Oh give me that teddy bear, I need it more than u

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I’m not scared of gays so no phobia. I’m homodisgust. But lesbianism is harmless.

So...u r not OK for two men inserting penis in the futo but its ok for lesbians to lick each other until kadhii?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Why so mean Eedo? :(:(

219bcb6b44433c2c3db2c78c7acf525b.gif

So...u r not OK for two men inserting penis in the futo but its ok for lesbians to lick each other until kadhii?
Well yes. It’s like baby kittens. They are harmless. No damage can be done with tounge.

back to withney. She ruined bobby. Poor guy

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Well yes. It’s like baby kittens. They are harmless. No damage can be done with tounge.

back to withney. She ruined bobby. Poor guy

No lets get to this gay futo discussion. Far more interesting .looooooooooool

So a penis can damage a futo But a lesbian refusing gu.s in the vagina is preserving the vagina to stay .. rusty & closed up? I am confused

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Funny thing was she introduced him to drugs and actually ruined him. She was a closet lesbian from very religious family and couldn’t live her truth. So she started drugs in her late teens
Reminds me of Taylor Swift, I wonder if she will end up like Whitney since she is also in the closet.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Reminds me of Taylor Swift, I wonder if she will end up like Whitney since she is also in the closet.

u know what! Nayaaa! That is mean! I luvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv Taylor Swift! How dare u nayaa

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I love Taylor too but come on it’s obvious she is a lesbo. Have you watched her new documentary on Netflix?

Excuse me! I think u r projecting your masculine energy on her.

Taylor luvs men. The problem with her is, she is too tall. Too rich. Too boring as a human. But as a performer, she is amazing. Her songs relate to me. I mean, I dance to her songs in the morning.

I think she intimidates men. She needs a real man. But her type is pretty boy, prince charming fairytale type.

She even had a huge crush on Tim McGraw, the country singer. Faith Hill was like, girl, u better stay away from my husband. She wanted to steal him. Tim is bisexual by the way

NotMyL

VIP
Excuse me! I think u r projecting your masculine energy on her.

Taylor luvs men. The problem with her is, she is too tall. Too rich. Too boring as a human. But as a performer, she is amazing. Her songs relate to me. I mean, I dance to her songs in the morning.

I think she intimidates men. She needs a real man. But her type is pretty boy, prince charming fairytale type.

She even had a huge crush on Tim McGraw, the country singer. Faith Hill was like, girl, u better stay from my husband. She wanted to steal him. Tim is bisexual by the way
upload_2020-2-1_18-59-52.jpeg

No I think she will live in the closer comfortably. She don’t have drug problem. She don’t strike me as religious either so she won’t have conflict

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
No I think she will live in the closer comfortably. She don’t have drug problem. She don’t strike me as religious either so she won’t have conflict

So if someone has drug problem & is irreligious, they will come out of the closet?

No lets get to this gay futo discussion. Far more interesting .looooooooooool

So a penis can damage a futo But a lesbian refusing gu.s in the vagina is preserving the vagina to stay .. rusty & closed up? I am confused
Lesbians = naago dhibaatesan.
Gay men = niman xun

NotMyL

VIP
Well she doesn’t now but if she keeps denying herself she will end up the same plus her mother is currently sick with brain cancer so that could push her to the other side.

Trending