Why the western world is currently superior

This didn't refer to all Europeans; this was solely in reference to the Romans (Byzantines) so let's not go overboard.

Naah Roman empire extends to Russia

Eastern Roman empire sit was Constinapole aka Istanbul.
ERE never ruled Russia heck there wasn't thing called Russia during ERE.

I think you are mistaking it with the third Rome which the Russian claim themselves as roman empire successors after ottomans took Constantinople

Eastern Europe is mostly Orthodox christians and are not like the vatican that have been compromised.

Just like the arabs were replaced by non arabs aka Tirks and ruled for 800 years Wesrern Europe is not the only representation of Romans.Romans include also Eastern Europeans like Russians.

Why do you think the war against Russia is.

I was talking about the West... Western Europe, US, Australia, Canada, etc. I didn't use the term Romans. as for Eastern Europeans, they're not who I was talking about. the Eastern Europeans have a way different culture.

I was talking about the West... Western Europe, US, Australia, Canada, etc. I didn't use the term Romans. as for Eastern Europeans, they're not who I was talking about. the Eastern Europeans have a way different culture.
The real romans are Eastern Europeans snd middle eastern Europeans.

Wasnt the Saudi sheikh imprisoned for 10 years because he criticised the Saudi govt of promoting this same thing you abhor?

You cant support despotic leaders and claim its part of salaf yet criticise thise that support them in power.

I made a thread about the case I think you're referring to and it hasn't really been confirmed as to why exactly he was imprisoned.

I don't know of any post where I've ever said supporting Saudi is part of salaf. It is just an objective fact that Salafi Islam has historically been the state religion of Saudi Arabia- there is no dispute about that, even non-Muslim sources will acknowledge that. And so Saudi has deep ties with Salafiyyah. Everyone knows that.

I made a thread about the case I think you're referring to and it hasn't really been confirmed as to why exactly he was imprisoned.

I don't know of any post where I've ever said supporting Saudi is part of salaf. It is just an objective fact that Salafi Islam has historically been the state religion of Saudi Arabia- there is no dispute about that, even non-Muslim sources will acknowledge that. And so Saudi has deep ties with Salafiyyah. Everyone knows that.
For your info Sheikh Rabi madhkali is not even ranked among the top saudi scholars.
Also Abu khadijah is neither a scholar nor a student of knowledge.

I think that is a wild misinterpretation. The closest continuation of Roman civilization would be Italy and then I would say Spain. Italian and Spanish are almost like dialects of Latin. Italians are really related to the Romans. Slavic civilization is not at all Roman civilization. Rome would have been based around where Italy is and Italians and Spanish are basically still speaking Latin.

The idea that Eastern Europeans are somehow the "real Romans" is a weird misinterpretation pushed by Imran Hosein based on Orthodox Christian theology, specifically the premise that they were somehow right in the East-West split that took place between the Catholics and the Orthodox. There is no zero reason why we should either side is correct, we're not Catholics or Orthodox.

For your info Sheikh Rabi madhkali is not even ranked among the top saudi scholars.
Also Abu khadijah is neither a scholar nor a student of knowledge.

Sheikh Rabee Madkhali is a top scholar.

Abu Khadeejah is someone I don't listen to and who I've warned against. I have nothing to do with his stuff.

I think that is a wild misinterpretation. The closest continuation of Roman civilization would be Italy and then I would say Spain. Italian and Spanish are almost like dialects of Latin. Italians are really related to the Romans. Slavic civilization is not at all Roman civilization. Rome would have been based around where Italy is and Italians and Spanish are basically still speaking Latin.

The idea that Eastern Europeans are somehow the "real Romans" is a weird misinterpretation pushed by Imran Hosein based on Orthodox Christian theology, specifically the premise that they were somehow right in the East-West split that took place between the Catholics and the Orthodox. There is no zero reason why we should either side is correct, we're not Catholics or Orthodox.
Imran hosein is not a scholar not anthropologiest.

Are you insane the Roman republic and empire was build by Western Europeans.

Even the byzantine empire called themselves Romans.

Btw the term byzantine is modern term it wasn't invented until the 16th century.

Sheikh Rabee Madkhali is endorsed and supported by Sheikh Fawzan, as well as Sheikh Ibn Baz and Sheikh Uthaymeen.
Sheikh rabii madkhali was not endorsed by Sh Ibn Baz or Uthaimeen.

I only know ShUthaimeen and Sh inb Baz as top scholars but not Fawzan and forget about the madkhali.

Fawzan is a scholar but not top or middle scholars probably you talking about age now as most of the top shcolars in Saudi have passed away.

Romans aka byzantanians that were fighting Persians not roman catholics.

I guess it depends what we're referring to by Eastern Europe. the byzantines were East of the Western Romans but they were South of places like Ukraine and Russia. Ukraine and Russia are definitely not Romans.

anyways, Romans in Islamic context refers to Europeans

I guess it depends what we're referring to by Eastern Europe. the byzantines were East of the Western Romans but they were South of places like Ukraine and Russia. Ukraine and Russia are definitely not Romans.

anyways, Romans in Islamic context refers to Europeans
They are more roman than British and French and Germans.
Where do you think the exodus of the Orthodox christians settled aka armenians and many more with the advancing Turkish invasions?

Who is more European the Russians and Ukraininans? You will get more blue eyed blonde in a village in Russia or Ukrain than in France and UK.

Sheikh rabii madkhali was not endorsed by Sh Ibn Baz or Uthaimeen.

I only know ShUthaimeen and Sh inb Baz as top scholars but not Fawzan and forget about the madkhali.

Fawzan is a scholar but not top or middle scholars probably you talking about age now as most of the top shcolars in Saudi have passed away.

here's Sheikh Uthaymeen endorsing Sheikh Rabee Madkhali

here's Sheikh Ibn Baz endorsing him

also, if you watch the Uthaymeen documentary on the peopleofknowledge YouTube channel, you can see that Uthaymeen highly recommended Sheikh Fawzan.... Sheikh Fawzan, Sheikh Ibn Baz, Sheikh Uthaymeen, Sheikh Rabee Madkhali, they're all in the same camp.

Trending

Latest posts