Why the western world is currently superior

Al-Mustawrid reported: He said in front of Amr ibn al-‘As that he heard the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, say, “The Hour will be established while the Romans are the majority of people.” Amr said, “Be careful what you say.” He said, “I have said what I heard from the Messenger of Allah.” Amr said, “If the Prophet said that, indeed, there are four good qualities in them: they are the most forbearing of people in tribulation, they are the quickest to recover after a calamity, they are the most eager to return after a retreat, and they are good to the poor, the orphan, and the vulnerable. Their fifth quality is good and beautiful: they are the best at stopping the oppression of their kings.”

Ibn Taymiyyah, may Allah have mercy on him, said, “Allah will support the just state even if it is led by unbelievers, but Allah will not support the oppressive state even if it is led by believers."

You look at the western world, it is governed by a fair political system, law and order, justice, welfare for the poor, equality, etc. Look at the current state of the Muslim world there is injustice, no care for human rights, neglect of deen, corruption, oppression of the poor, tyrant leaders and we wonder why there is so much instability and chaos. When the Muslims were worshipping Allah and steadfast in their religion they were more advanced than the western world. When the west left their religion for atheism is when they advanced even more than the east further proving they follow a false religion whereas when the Muslims turned from their religion they became poor, weak, and divided. The only way for the Muslim world to not be in such disarray is to not only return to the deen, but to also have leaders that govern by Islamic morals. As of now, the Muslim world is being led by horrible people.

قال عمر رضي الله عنه

وإنما ينتصر المسلمون بمعصية عدوهم لله؛ ولولا ذلك لم تكن لنا بهم قوة؛ لأن عددنا ليس كعددهم, ولا عدّتنا كعدّتهم, فإن استوينا في المعصية كان لهم الفضل علينا في القوة، وإلا لم ننصر عليهم بفضلنا, ولم نغلبهم بقوتنا

Omar RA said Rather, the Muslims are victorious by the disobedience of their enemy to God. Were it not for that, we would not have had any power over them. Because our number is not like their number, and our weapons number is not like their weapons number. If we were equal in disobedience, they would have the advantage over us in strength.

واعلموا أن عليكم في مسيركم حفظة من الله ، يعلمون ما تفعلون ، فاستحيوا منهم ، ولا تعملوا بمعاصي الله وأنتم في سبيل الله ؛ ولا تقولوا إن عدوّنا شر منا فلن يسلّط علينا ، وإن أسأنا ؛ فربّ قوم سلّط عليهم شر منهم ، كما سلط على بني إسرائيل لما عملوا بمساخط الله كفّار المجوس ، فَجاسُوا خِلالَ الدِّيارِ وَكانَ وَعْداً مَفْعُولًا

And know that there is guardians from Allah on your path who knows what you do so be ashamed of them and don't disobey Allah when you are going to fight for his cause, and don't say that our enemies are worst than us so Allah won't make them rule us and remember that Allah made the magi pagans rule over the Israelites who are the people of the book when they disobeyed him.

Your own muslim brother will kill you and make you live a shit life in your country, they let you have peace, practice your culture and live in a developed country without hastling you
If their own kind diss you or are racist to you they will jail them and get them in big trouble
They let thousands of us come over and live in their countries in peace of course they are kind
A white man is kinder to me than an arab, the arab will call you a xabashi and treat you like shit
Well history disagree with you

Maxmfhjkhd

"realistic"
Because they are white and smarter than other fools, aren't they the ones who stopped slavery? And create the greatest civilization. If not for the civilization of the white man, we would still be living in the dark ages
White is a blessing on this earth
They are the least racist in the world. Go to those Arabs, Indians and Chinese And see how they work with you

Velœcity

Bosaaso iyo Qandala
Al-Mustawrid reported: He said in front of Amr ibn al-‘As that he heard the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, say, “The Hour will be established while the Romans are the majority of people.” Amr said, “Be careful what you say.” He said, “I have said what I heard from the Messenger of Allah.” Amr said, “If the Prophet said that, indeed, there are four good qualities in them: they are the most forbearing of people in tribulation, they are the quickest to recover after a calamity, they are the most eager to return after a retreat, and they are good to the poor, the orphan, and the vulnerable. Their fifth quality is good and beautiful: they are the best at stopping the oppression of their kings.”

Ibn Taymiyyah, may Allah have mercy on him, said, “Allah will support the just state even if it is led by unbelievers, but Allah will not support the oppressive state even if it is led by believers."

You look at the western world, it is governed by a fair political system, law and order, justice, welfare for the poor, equality, etc. Look at the current state of the Muslim world there is injustice, no care for human rights, neglect of deen, corruption, oppression of the poor, tyrant leaders and we wonder why there is so much instability and chaos. When the Muslims were worshipping Allah and steadfast in their religion they were more advanced than the western world. When the west left their religion for atheism is when they advanced even more than the east further proving they follow a false religion whereas when the Muslims turned from their religion they became poor, weak, and divided. The only way for the Muslim world to not be in such disarray is to not only return to the deen, but to also have leaders that govern by Islamic morals. As of now, the Muslim world is being led by horrible people.
Then you have doqons who say Democracy is haraam and it’s the gaal religion

Because they are white and smarter than other fools, aren't they the ones who stopped slavery? And create the greatest civilization. If not for the civilization of the white man, we would still be living in the dark ages
They are the least racist in the world. Go to those Arabs, Indians and Chinese And see how they work with you
I love America. I’ll repay my debt to this great country.

You look at the western world, it is governed by a fair political system, law and order, justice, welfare for the poor, equality, etc.

Bombing and killing Muslims in their countries, pushing transgenderism on little kids and pushing all kinds of filth and degeneracy? Waging war on Islam, both in terms of warfare in the military sense but also pushing for liberalization that would reach the point of apostasy...

all this you think makes them this wonderful civilization?

and what makes you think they are this wonderful civilization? because they have money? they have money- what does that mean?

money and technology... and what good is all that if their daughters are turned into harlots and their sons into gays?

the West is overtly satanic, more and more do constantly and you praise like this?

Firaun had money and worldly power. if you were living in his day would you praising Firaun like this?

I could understand if we were talking about Europeans back when they took their religion super seriously... but these days they are some of the most godless and degenerate of people! godless degenerates- that's who you want to look up to? just because they have money? read about the rich man in Surah Al Kahf!

the OP is very, very wrong, you should not speak like this and you should not cave into this mindset of being amazed or impressed by them! they want to turn your kids into sl*** and homos! you should be guarding yourself against them and here you glorify them!

they are putting sanctions on Afghanistan to try to starve the Afghans to death because they refused to yield to Western colonialism... they have not established justice! and atheism, homosexuality, transgenderism and promiscuity are not small things.... all this is really wrong, people should disregard what you have said in OP and refuse to fall into this mindset... don't let the Westerners brainwash you!

You missed the entire point of the post, the western world is the least corrupt and oppressive. There is more fairness and justice in these long standing institutions than there is in Muslim countries. Look at the scandinavian countries, some of the highest standards of living and stability. It is not only money and technology, it is the ethics and principles they govern on. The Muslim leaders of today have turned away from the religion and are paying the price for it. Rampant corruption and thievery with no care for the populace. We can only ever be equal with them when we are religious, when we lose that we go backwards. For the west, they can leave religion it doesn't ruin them they are already following a false one, but for Muslims we can not as it makes our condition worse.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Do you know who caused the dark ages(only europe walaal not the rest of the world) ?

The muslims of that time blocked the europeans off the rest of the world. Overtime europe slipped into a dark age.

Europe has gained knowledge from the rest of the world.

They literally gained their knowledge from us mulims if the moors kept education to themselves europe would never have prospered.

I agree on the point of racism. This is because of stability and good standards of living. Go to broke eastern europe and see the racism flourishing. Racism floureshes amongst the low classes, middel class and up are set up aight in this life they have no need to feel superior they already be doing good.

China used to be peacefull too look at what they went through and still came up on top.

If the cadaans had a country with a population like India or China they would have been even worse off.

The deaths from the black plague reduced their population to the point of future stability.

Besides that they believe in protecting their own the poc's countries do not give a damn about their people

You missed the entire point of the post, the western world is the least corrupt and oppressive. There is more fairness and justice in these long standing institutions than there is in Muslim countries.

D5EBD9E9-5373-4640-AC41-56A0A408119D.jpeg

I mean sure the cops don't pull you over and ask for bribes as often as in some other places.... but the West is satanic and is basically the modern day Sodom and Gomorrah. In fact, I think there's probably things going on here that weren't even going on in Sodom and Gomorrah. I'm not sure if they had child trannies or were promoting that on a wide scale in Sodom and Gomorrah.

I don't know if there were cops in Sodom and Gomorrah asking for bribes or not but regardless God destroyed them. Some Muslims today have stockholm syndrome.

View attachment 236941

I mean sure the cops don't pull you over and ask for bribes as often as in some other places.... but the West is satanic and is basically the modern day Sodom and Gomorrah. In fact, I think there's probably things going on here that weren't even going on in Sodom and Gomorrah. I'm not sure if they had child trannies or were promoting that on a wide scale in Sodom and Gomorrah.

I don't know if there were cops in Sodom and Gomorrah asking for bribes or not but regardless God destroyed them. Some Muslims today have stockholm syndrome.
Wasnt the Saudi sheikh imprisoned for 10 years because he criticised the Saudi govt of promoting this same thing you abhor?

You cant support despotic leaders and claim its part of salaf yet criticise thise that support them in power.

Bombing and killing Muslims in their countries, pushing transgenderism on little kids and pushing all kinds of filth and degeneracy? Waging war on Islam, both in terms of warfare in the military sense but also pushing for liberalization that would reach the point of apostasy...

all this you think makes them this wonderful civilization?

and what makes you think they are this wonderful civilization? because they have money? they have money- what does that mean?

money and technology... and what good is all that if their daughters are turned into harlots and their sons into gays?

the West is overtly satanic, more and more do constantly and you praise like this?

Firaun had money and worldly power. if you were living in his day would you praising Firaun like this?

I could understand if we were talking about Europeans back when they took their religion super seriously... but these days they are some of the most godless and degenerate of people! godless degenerates- that's who you want to look up to? just because they have money? read about the rich man in Surah Al Kahf!

the OP is very, very wrong, you should not speak like this and you should not cave into this mindset of being amazed or impressed by them! they want to turn your kids into sl*** and homos! you should be guarding yourself against them and here you glorify them!

they are putting sanctions on Afghanistan to try to starve the Afghans to death because they refused to yield to Western colonialism... they have not established justice! and atheism, homosexuality, transgenderism and promiscuity are not small things.... all this is really wrong, people should disregard what you have said in OP and refuse to fall into this mindset... don't let the Westerners brainwash you!
Eastern Europe is mostly Orthodox christians and are not like the vatican that have been compromised.

Just like the arabs were replaced by non arabs aka Tirks and ruled for 800 years Wesrern Europe is not the only representation of Romans.Romans include also Eastern Europeans like Russians.

Why do you think the war against Russia is.

Eastern Europe is mostly Orthodox christians and are not like the vatican that have been compromised.

Just like the arabs were replaced by non arabs aka Tirks and ruled for 800 years Wesrern Europe is not the only representation of Romans.Romans include also Eastern Europeans like Russians.

Why do you think the war against Russia is.
OP is talking about Western countries and Civilization

Russia is part of Eastern civilization, and theyve always hated Western Countries anyways

Trending