Why the Somali Phenotype is in Decline

Abaq

VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, if a mother has adequate nutritional stores in her body, she can still give birth to healthy well structured kids even while consuming a terrible diet. But what tends to happen is pregnancy after pregnancy, as the mothers nutritional stores get depleted and not replaced, signs of nutritional deficiencies become more apparent.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Alhamdulilah I have the exact Somali phenotype I could ever wish for thanks to my parents and grandparents.

Strong jawline
aquiline nose
Eyes not too close to each other / not too far from each other
normal forehead
full beard and thick eye brows

my wife has very beautiful features as well, our kids will be models.

to be fair though my ears are pointy and stick out, my parents didn't get them corrected when I was young, its one of my features I actually quite like, I had a couple nightmares my kids would not inherit them.

the uglies typical somali features I see in the west is bug eyed, tooth sticking out, week jaw game, and just looking straight up alien, definitely not the original look from all the 1800s, 1900s pics I have seen, goddamn chew your food properly.

We should be extremely strict with our beauty standards and avoid mixing with others that is even more detrimental than diet.

Last edited:

Mozart

You need people like me
The ctitical period is when you are in the belly. What your mum eats determines what will be your phenotype, not necessarily your breathing habit
Yep. I remember reading a study which spoke about the mothers physique as well. The leaner + more muscle mass she has the better for the kid.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
This is suugo science. Nomads were slim and slender because that environment was devilish and hellish. If you study somalis in the west for 1000's of years we too will evolve like cadaans did when they left africa.

If you ask me africa has the harshest environment. I kinda wish our ancestors chose a river in a temperate environment and stationed themselves there, then again the harsh shitty environment helped to keep us from being viewed as a nation worth conquering. The only times others sought to conquer us was to gain access to our sea routes for their ships and trade supplies.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Yep. I remember reading a study which spoke about the mothers physique as well. The leaner + more muscle mass she has the better for the kid.
Petite women give birth to smaller framed children so yes, many of these factors are important contributing factors to the child's physical makeup.

My theory is low quality sperm and eggs.

Somali men and women seem to defy all biology and often have children ranging in ages from 3-30s (men and women). The older kids seem to look alright but often the younger generation seem to have that runt look. Oftentimes they’re more overweight and have mental delays.

I feel like Somalis should reconsider having kids until they drop. Just have a few that are as healthy as possible and take care of those.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
My theory is low quality sperm and eggs.

Somali men and women seem to defy all biology and often have children ranging in ages from 3-30s (men and women). The older kids seem to look alright but often the younger generation seem to have that runt look. Oftentimes they’re more overweight and have mental delays.

I feel like Somalis should reconsider having kids until they drop. Just have a few that are as healthy as possible and take care of those.
My theory is inbreeding. Somalis are the only race that's never been conquered or mixed with other females other than the occasonal habesha and oromo concubines maybe even a yemeni grandma here and there. Arabs looked ugly as before mixing (raping) byzantine and persian females. Same thing with berbers who mixed with arabs and spanish over time. We don't even marry across distant clans for god's sake. Some youts look real barkad no lies. That shit hurts my eyes. I want us to improve the gene pool stock by 2 gens asap.

hvQwKGi.png
a21ed7612f7977ad3e5f5e217dd8f548--african-royalty-djibouti.jpg
main-qimg-df2d3baa6441633591d4cb4e398319a3.jpeg
image.jpg
d4rv6hz4jum21.png

My theory is inbreeding. Somalis are the only race that's never been conquered or mixed with other females other than the occasonal habesha and oromo concubines maybe even a yemeni grandma here and there. Arabs looked ugly as before mixing (raping) byzantine and persian females. Same thing with berbers who mixed with arabs and spanish over time. We don't even marry across distant clans for god's sake. Some youts look real barkad no lies. That shit hurts my eyes. I want us to improve the gene pool stock by 2 gens asap.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

this is just my theory but I think the poor facial stricture comes from a combination of poor prenatal nutrition and childhood nutrition. whereas nomads used to eat a diet of fresh camel meat and raw milk, people have been exposed to -first of all- environmental toxins from waste and war, and being exposed to allergenic foods like pasteurized cows milk, gmo grains, gluten (causes allergic rhinitis for some). the lack of childhood nutrients when your facial bones are developing can mean having a somewhat deformed face (zinc deficiency, vit D deficiency) and the allergies can lead to sinus issues which cause mouth breathing and poor facial developments. also, the lack of chewing foods doesn't give a childs jaw the chance to develop either. so in a nutshell: toxic waste, allergies, nutrition deficiencies, and not chewing properly

The ctitical period is when you are in the belly. What your mum eats determines what will be your phenotype, not necessarily your breathing habit
I think thats why some Somalis back home look borderline deformed. They're not getting the nutrients they need in utero. Good info :nvjpqts:

It looks like the older Somalis have smaller foreheads, why do some younger ones have airport landing strip foreheads? What causes that?

Last edited:
The sheer narcissism on this forum. :kanyehmm:

Instead of researching for which schools and childhood activities would maximize your offspring’s success, you all are talking about allocating resources for jawlines. :wtf:

Trending

Latest posts