Why the movie Balto had a big impact on me and how it relates to me discovering my Somali heritage

This scene hits me hard . That’s me when I went to Minneapolis after high school. The way the other dogs and humans treated Balto is the same was how whites and blacks treat me. A half Somali is like being a wolf dog hybrid. Except in my case, the dog side is also an independent moody nut cast like a Chow Chow, Shiba Inu or Akita. So it’s ten times worse.........

@486th President I see why Berber grandma became an alcoholic and my Somali grandpa went shooting spree at his job. The ajnabis in Chicongo driven my family mad. Even my maadow side took a huge L for caping for them.

It’s feel good to speak with Somali people again. Dear God, I’m surrounded by wiggers, blm AAs, Puerto Rican and Italians aka off- whites. I understand why y’all are isolationists. The south side of Chicongo SUX!!!!!!
Are u gd or bd nigga

So ur half mad oo and half somali
a d the father side is ur Somali side?
Yep, but they too really very uppity and was wealthy. They’re kinda like shamans and used marriages to grab wealth and alliances. Most of them are women, which is why everyone has a different surname. Phenotypes vary ALOT and most of their offspring will look the spouses’ . Except for my one cousin . The head of my mum’s family is the Buckleys.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
So you're 1/2 newer generation immigrant groups aka economic immigrant(s) (1/4 Berber, 1/4 Somali) and 1/2 some combo of freed admixed madow peoples in the Americas. Correct me if I'm wrong.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending

Latest posts