Why the hate on British rappers? Some are good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
yeah what happened with him. i heard he was wack
He has an interview on fader about his career and time working at ovo sweat shop. Son came out gay after he got dropped from Warner bros. and ovo booted him a couple months before. I think he's doin it for attention like Frank Ocean did after his 1st album flopped.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Listen to nines. Best punchlines in Britain. He's one of the biggest rappers in the UK and hes half somali half jamaican. He shot a music video in a marfish with couple somali adheros

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
It's the accent, it takes a while to get used to. And obviously the stereotypes at play. Their beats are trash too imo. I don't think Brits should be mad about that at all.
On the upside it's the most intelligent sounding accent whereas North American accents are on the other end of the totem

Fact : The British are the most disgusting English speaking country. Their disapora are trash. Their accents are trash. They're territory is decreasing year by year. Absolute mess these folks.

Fact : The British are the most disgusting English speaking country. Their disapora are trash. Their accents are trash. They're territory is decreasing year by year. Absolute mess these folks.

This is funny coming from beesha trump or beesha Hennessy. :kodaksmiley:

The entire North American continent is fucked up :pachah1:

Drake's music is more rap like than all 'British rap'.

Just listen to this, I think they were trying to create trap music. :susp:

It's all just terrible. Don't even get me started on this disgusting genre called 'grime'. It's name is representative to what it is.

maestro

Cultural revolution
TBH Tinie Tempah was the only good one that ever made it so we can safely say their rappers are trash. :manny:

Maybe it's the accents?? Drake wouldn't be so famous if he didn't kill his "aboot" and sing in Ebonics. Dude speaks so white and British Colombian in interviews but sings like some nigga from Atlanta. Fake ass mofo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts