Why the average Somali man isn't really a man

Status
Not open for further replies.
What it takes to be a man is mainly subjective depending on one's culture but there are general points of agreement humanity does share. This applies to mainly Somalis in the west.

1. A man should develop his body. Most somali males come mainly in two forms. Fat as sh*t with breasts or skinny af. There is nothing attractive about this for any woman and its why somalis have the most females who marry with foreigners than the other way around. Im not saying you should look like Mike Tyson jacked but most somali males, its really obvious they don't hit the gym. And thats because most are lazy.

2. They are controlled by their women. Most Somali males lack the courage to stand up to their women and lay down the law. In any marriage or household a power dynamic should be established. A woman ought to respect and somewhat fear her husband. But instead Somali women have no such fear. If you look at any other household whether they be white or Arab, no such circumstance exists. Your typical Somali wife goes out partying way way more times than her husband and often, its without his consent. The Somali male bends over backwards and often times unessesarily and even stupidly gives in to his wife's dumb commands. This is extremely unattractive because a woman can smell whenever a man is emasculated. Its like a shark when it tastes blood in the water. And once a woman senses your manhood has been sidelined thats it. No coming back...its why most Somali women are screwed up in the head. Because they've watched their fathers be abused by their aggressive feminist mothers and they've internalized that a man isn't a gender to be feared. The male compensates for this by being hard on the boys. He verbally abuses them and forces them to essentially be butlers for his sisters. This instills in his sons a deep sense of inferiority and instills lazyness. Which is why the typical somali male looks like a slob.

3. The mere fact Somalis are the ONLY race where more women are with foreigners than the other way around is utterly shameful. This alone proves just how inferior the Somali race is. When a ajnabi takes a somali woman, that is a conquest. Its a lesson the Arabs understand (hence why we rarely hear of an arab woman with a non arab) and others. Its also a lesson our grandparents understood whenever they'd take women from a different qabil. But this lesson has been lost it appears. The Islamic sharia states that lineage stems from a man. The way Somali boys are being raised, it appears the opposite is being instilled. Im not saying Somali males shoud en mass get with ajnabis but Somalis need yo make it crystal clear that our women with am ajanib is unacceptable like the arabs do.

Many of us live in foreign lands and its imperitave we establish and prove our dominance as men. Otherwise we'll be viewed as weak. I leave you with a hadith:
"Mansur ibn Abdullah reported: Al-Kattani, may Allah have mercy on him, said, “The truly weak man is he who is too weak to manage himself.”"

Source: Tārīkh Dimashq 54/254

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
Men are just penises and sperm. Whether these vessels are attached to a six-pack and a tough persona or spend their idle time residing within some dim-witted foreign girl is less than irrelevant

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I'm going to be real with you man. And when I mean real, I mean really real.

I'm one man and I have one life.
I do not have an iota of time to waste caring about what Somali women do.
I work hard and have ambitions to succeed. But this doesn't mean I give a f*ck about being this uber alpha male ideal that, in its entirety is a complete abstract concept that has not given me more or less women than I've already been with.

I'm genuinely not interested in wasting my entire life on the pursuit to live up to an abstract principle that may or may not bring me happiness, when I know I'm currently happy as is.

Do I plan on marrying a Somali woman? Nope. Do I plan on not marrying a Somali woman? Nope.

I don't plan weird ass shit like that.

If a woman goes up to me an tries to convince me that I'm not worthy of her time, I don't lash out. I don't go to prove her wrong.

I do the logically efficient thing. I get the f*ck out of that stupid situation and talk to another woman who wants me.

A lot of you guys here need to get the f*ck out of the internet and calm the f*ck down. Go outside and meet real women. Life is short. Have fun.

The moment you keep thinking about what someone else is doing with their life, is the moment where you waste yours.

Do yourself a favor, and stop giving a f*ck right now. Be genuinely apathetic. Just live your life. It's not that complicated.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Men are just penises and sperm. Whether these vessels are attached to a six-pack and a tough persona or spend their idle time residing within some dim-witted foreign girl is less than irrelevant
And women are just featherless chickens.

I work hard and have ambitions to succeed. But this doesn't mean I give a f*ck about being this uber alpha male ideal that, in its entirety is a complete abstract concept that has not given me more or less women than I've already been with.

I'm genuinely not interested in wasting my entire life on the pursuit to live up to an abstract principle that may or may not bring me happiness, when I know I'm currently happy as is.

Do I plan on marrying a Somali woman? Nope. Do I plan on not marrying a Somali woman? Nope.

If a woman goes up to me an tries to convince me that I'm not worthy of her time, I don't lash out. I don't go to prove her wrong.

I do the logically efficient thing. I get the f*ck out of that stupid situation and talk to another woman who wants me.

A lot of you guys here need to get the f*ck out of the internet and calm the f*ck down. Go outside and meet real women. Life is short. Have fun.

The moment you keep thinking about what someone else is doing with their life, is the moment where you waste yours.

Do yourself a favor, and stop giving a f*ck right now. Be genuinely apathetic. Just live your life. It's not that complicated.
:salute:

@Steamdevolopment

Another potential great recruit to the feminist movement. Not ripe yet, handle him with care.

Thats a really good way to deal with this life,really? who has time to deal with the bullshit in this world,we have enough on our plate,how can we care about someone else if our own life is hard to handle and its not the way we want it to be,we should deal with our own life first
That said its still selfish to live that way some how!!,this is not just for you its for anyone that reads this
The world doesnt work like that,this concept of being an individual is new to our nature as humans and harmfull,group mentality helped us survive this long other wise we would have died out long time ago,group mentality helped races like the jews survive europe,group mentallity helped somali the most,surrounded by other race of people and a harsh enviroment we survived through all that because of group mentallity,we took pride in our people,we could have easily assimilated with the habeshis,oromos,arabs,bantus etc but we survive because of group mentallity,the dry harsh enviroment that is somalia could have easily brought us down but we are one of the largest homogenous ethnic people in africa because of group mentality,it was soooo successfull for us somalis thats why we have qabilism it is our strenght and curse
Forget the bakhti somalis of today that dont have dhaqan,its rare to see real somali men these days,in the 20-30s when my great awowe went to tanzania it was group mentality that helped them not only survive but prosper,especially my awowe he was super rich but it wasnt only him the other isaaqs too had land,busineses,slaves etc because a isaaq man that came from somalia was immediately taken in by his people provided a “start up” or lended money to start his own business,we prospered there back then till the british colony recognised us and put somalis in a different class than the other black people(f*ck the colonist,am just saying other people noticed our achievements),this is all thanks to group mentality
Thats why a sspoter from tanzania cares about a somali in iceland,unity is a somali strenght,if a farax or xalimos hurts our name it hurts us all
I am not saying you should stop being apathetic or i am right,i am just giving you are different opinion,its a good attitude to adapt,i actually admire it

With our skinny build our forefathers conquered 70% of the Horn of Africa.

What’s wrong with our women being independent and having a mind of their own, without them would our ancestors achieved the success of expanding their domain to the much of the Horn.

Compared to other ethnicities our women rarely marry out.
If you don’t like being Somali marry out we don’t need self-haters.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What it takes to be a man is mainly subjective depending on one's culture but there are general points of agreement humanity does share. This applies to mainly Somalis in the west.

1. A man should develop his body. Most somali males come mainly in two forms. Fat as sh*t with breasts or skinny af. There is nothing attractive about this for any woman and its why somalis have the most females who marry with foreigners than the other way around. Im not saying you should look like Mike Tyson jacked but most somali males, its really obvious they don't hit the gym. And thats because most are lazy.

2. They are controlled by their women. Most Somali males lack the courage to stand up to their women and lay down the law. In any marriage or household a power dynamic should be established. A woman ought to respect and somewhat fear her husband. But instead Somali women have no such fear. If you look at any other household whether they be white or Arab, no such circumstance exists. Your typical Somali wife goes out partying way way more times than her husband and often, its without his consent. The Somali male bends over backwards and often times unessesarily and even stupidly gives in to his wife's dumb commands. This is extremely unattractive because a woman can smell whenever a man is emasculated. Its like a shark when it tastes blood in the water. And once a woman senses your manhood has been sidelined thats it. No coming back...its why most Somali women are screwed up in the head. Because they've watched their fathers be abused by their aggressive feminist mothers and they've internalized that a man isn't a gender to be feared. The male compensates for this by being hard on the boys. He verbally abuses them and forces them to essentially be butlers for his sisters. This instills in his sons a deep sense of inferiority and instills lazyness. Which is why the typical somali male looks like a slob.

3. The mere fact Somalis are the ONLY race where more women are with foreigners than the other way around is utterly shameful. This alone proves just how inferior the Somali race is. When a ajnabi takes a somali woman, that is a conquest. Its a lesson the Arabs understand (hence why we rarely hear of an arab woman with a non arab) and others. Its also a lesson our grandparents understood whenever they'd take women from a different qabil. But this lesson has been lost it appears. The Islamic sharia states that lineage stems from a man. The way Somali boys are being raised, it appears the opposite is being instilled. Im not saying Somali males shoud en mass get with ajnabis but Somalis need yo make it crystal clear that our women with am ajanib is unacceptable like the arabs do.

Many of us live in foreign lands and its imperitave we establish and prove our dominance as men. Otherwise we'll be viewed as weak. I leave you with a hadith:
"Mansur ibn Abdullah reported: Al-Kattani, may Allah have mercy on him, said, “The truly weak man is he who is too weak to manage himself.”"

I was going to "Agree" with u but i stopped reading when i reached

"The mere fact Somalis are the ONLY race where more women are with foreigners than the other way around is utterly shameful."

Qalaas. Qasaaro

VixR

Veritas
Yet another hyper-masculine aspiring irrational loser. No shortage. How about you worry about your manhood, instead of that of an entire ethnic group.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
popcorn_2.gif

Yet another hyper-masculine aspiring irrational loser. No shortage. How about you worry about your manhood, instead of that of an entire ethnic group.

To be perfectly honest with you, the "hyper-masculine aspiring irrational losers" generally have a fanbase among the fairer sex. That fan-base may be a minority and have their own issues, but they definitely exist. These guys are getting play and I've seen it myself. :manny:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

:damedamn:

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!

@Mustafa Hassan is that you

:mjhaps:

VixR

Veritas
To be perfectly honest with you, the "hyper-masculine aspiring irrational losers" generally have a fanbase among the fairer sex. That fan-base may be a minority and have their own issues, but they definitely exist. These guys are getting play and I've seen it myself. :manny:
Kudos for honesty.

And you’d think the compability would be through the roof, but alas the only thing they tend to accomplish is providing gossip wheel material and entertainment value to their observers until something tragic happens, not to mention fucking up their pitiable offspring for life.

Whats hyper masculine? Someone who is misogynist? Or someone with teally masculine features like deep voice and ability to grow massive beard?

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Just improve your personal situation. There are plenty of Somali women to go around, you're worrying to much.

Status
Not open for further replies.