Why the average Somali man isn't really a man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably Somali girls are more manly given the number of lesbians

that's why no one wants westernized Somali women back home and mind you the richest Somalis are back home along with those rest of Africa and Mideast. these women picked up all the ills of western women by trying masculine and being mannerless stuffing dicks under their bikini.

and the biggest lie, ''The mere fact Somalis are the ONLY race where more women are with foreigners than the other way around is utterly shameful"

that's how feminists even lie about that their fathers rape them.

Last edited:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
You spend your time worrying about what Somali women do and you'll have a headache. Worry about yourself and the state of Somalis as a whole. Stop worrying about interracial relationships, they will inevitably happen and Somalis will probably seize to exist in the west at some point. But, Somalis exist elsewhere in the world. We'll survive, chill.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Many of these incels are sexually frustrated virgin losers with alot or pent up anger inside.

I can careless what Xaliimo marries as long as my own snake is satisfied.:pachah1:

Wallahi many of the guys have proven me right with their comments. I didn't say all somali women marry out but relative to our population, more females are with foreigners than males. That is a sign of an inferior race and its shameful. Also it shows just how weak the Somali man is in the west. He spends his days getting fat and eating khat instead of hitting the gym and proving his own masculinity to other races.

Wallahi many of the guys have proven me right with their comments. I didn't say all somali women marry out but relative to our population, more females are with foreigners than males. That is a sign of an inferior race and its shameful. Also it shows just how weak the Somali man is in the west. He spends his days getting fat and eating khat instead of hitting the gym and proving his own masculinity to other races.
Why do you care about the average somali guy though? Just do you and live your best life:manny:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Says the guy with a white man as his DP. And a weak ass looking one at that.

Kudos for honesty.

And you’d think the compability would be through the roof, but alas the only thing they tend to accomplish is providing gossip wheel material and entertainment value to their observers until something tragic happens, not to mention fucking up their pitiable offspring for life.

I didn't have adequate time on hand to respond to this before, but I'll say this:

The thing that enrages the awkward incels when they see this is because they see a "baddie" with a flavor flav looking farax and then make the sweeping generalization that "all women or x women like thugs". It's a lot more complex than that and the full answer is more along the lines of these broads with BPD, daddy issues, and other psychological/mental issues love the thug types to the point normally important attributes like physical attraction are put to the wayside. What burns them is that the majority of women, those who aren't attracted to these types, it's not simply enough for them to be a non-thug.

Hence, it's much easier to just throw your hands up and say "all these foids love thugs".

Status
Not open for further replies.