Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
tenor.gif
3FF4C57E-1E17-4154-AFBE-D1B326A1B925.gif

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
I have noticed in many posts here in SS that Arabs are viewed in a rather negative light and was wondering why that is. Would like to understand what the members opinions are regarding our Eastern brethren in faith.
Tbh I dislike arabs, truely. From the constant racism of anyone who’s not arab, to the woman undergoing anal to save their virginity, to the men even having anal sex with each other and often times other animals.

They sicken me, arabs have also warred against us and hate our guts, the main reason I support Israel is because of my dislike for arabs as well.

Tbh I dislike arabs, truely. From the constant racism of anyone who’s not arab, to the woman undergoing anal to save their virginity, to the men even having anal sex with each other and often times other animals.

They sicken me, arabs have also warred against us and hate our guts, the main reason I support Israel is because of my dislike for arabs as well.
I understand you dislike Arabs but woah.......Do not support Israel. Never support a Kaffir over a Muslim, that’s wrong. Arabs are Muslims and Israelis are Gaals, no comparison.

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
I don’t hate Arabs and I don’t think most Somalis do. There are good Arabs who care about Muslims, do good deeds, help the poor and fear God and there’s the bad.
Akhi, I agree every nation has both good and bad people.

Can't believe this is what our somalis are claiming :faysalwtf:

These guys used to be conquerers once. Used to lead the world in all fields. Spread the message of Islam.

Out thought and out manouvered their fall back has been black stuff under their feet.

Let them party and enjoy.

Ikr no woman insight.
Can't believe this is what our somalis are claiming :faysalwtf:
In conservative Arab cultures, Women and Men separate during a party or a wedding since free mixing isn’t allowed.

For example: I was watching this youtube video of a traditional Saudi wedding, the bride wasn’t there so the Saudis in the comments explained it. The women have their own room where they party so do the men, they have a culture of modesty. I even heard this is also practiced in religious Somali weddings.

This is the wedding video:

Trending