Why the Arab Bashing?

I have noticed in many posts here in SS that Arabs are viewed in a rather negative light and was wondering why that is. Would like to understand what the members opinions are regarding our Eastern brethren in faith.

Tukraq

VIP
I would take them as allies but our politicians take them for bribe money currently while they interfere, not a positive outlook

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I have noticed in many posts here in SS that Arabs are viewed in a rather negative light and was wondering why that is. Would like to understand what the members opinions are regarding our Eastern brethren in faith.

tenor.gif

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Have you heard of the story about a Somali women that past away in an Arab country and all the masjids refused to pray for her? It was popular in the early 2010s then hearing about how they treated Somalis there will make you dislike them.

Last edited:
Have you heard of the story about a Somali women that past away in an Arab country and all the masjids refused to pray for her? It was popular in the early 2010s then hear about how they treated Somalis there will make you dislike them.

Where was that sxb?

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
there was a libyan in my school who was obsessed with being light skin so much (he was dark skinned guy) he says it to me every time and one time i called black and got pissed that he called a somali so i beat the little shit up just to teach him a lesson

most arabs are cool tho its just libyans i hate them so fucking racist
some egyptians as well

Have you heard of the story about a Somali women that past away in an Arab country and all the masjids refused to pray for her? It was popular in the early 2010s then hear about how they treated Somalis there will make you dislike them.

I can understand the dislike Somalis have for Arabs. In the old masjid in my suburb, there was an incident where the old Imam I believe wanted Somalis gone. He viewed them in a negative light and thought they were loud and disruptive. I don’t remember exactly how it went down but that resulted in some sheikhs leaving and opening up a new masjid where everyone would feel welcome. The new masjid is so much better than the last. Instead of treating Somalis like their fellow Muslims, some treat them like the dirt off the bottom of their shoe.

Last edited:
I can understand the dislike Somalis have for Arabs. In the old masjid in my suburb, there was an incident where the old Imam I believe wanted Somalis gone. He viewed them in a negative light and thought they were loud and disruptive. I don’t remember exactly how it went down but that resulted in some sheikhs leaving and opening up a new masjid where everyone would feel welcome. The new masjid is so much better than the last. If you think that someone feels superior to you, why wouldn’t you dislike them?

We are a loud people that is for sure and like to dictate things in places where we find ourselves to be majority. Have seen in other mosques too.

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
in arab families they treat the maids like shit one guy told me that his maid ran away from his house and back to the phillipines

Have you heard of the story about a Somali women that past away in an Arab country and all the masjids refused to pray for her? It was popular in the early 2010s then hearing about how they treated Somalis there will make you dislike them.
What?! For real?
:gucciwhat:

I don’t hate Arabs and I don’t think most Somalis do. There are good Arabs who care about Muslims, do good deeds, help the poor and fear God and there’s the bad.

Trending