Why South West Admin Anti Puntland?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
XOG: Villa Somalia oo ka hortagtay ololaha M/weyne Deni ee Baydhabo & qorshihiisa Kismaayo.
July 2, 2021 Xuseen 4

Madaxweynaha dowladda Puntland Siciid Cabdullaahi Deni ayaa guud ahaanba waxa uu baaqsaday safar cirka ah oo uu ugu ambabixi lahaa magaalada Baydhabo ee xarunta kumeel gaarka ah ee dowlad goboleedka Koonfur Galbeed Soomaaliya.

Madaxweynaha Puntland iyo wafti uu hoggaaminayo ayaa lafilayey inay gaaraan magaalada Baydhabo, waxaase soo baxaya warar sheegaya in safarkaasi uu ka horyimid maamulka Koonfur Galbeed oo xiriir dhow laleh madaxtootada Soomaaliya.

Xog hoose oo aanu helnay ayaa sheegaysa in hoggaanka Koonfur Galbeed u sheegeen madaxweynaha Puntland Siciid Cabdullaahi Deni inaysan xilligaan casumaad u samayn karin, isla markaana uusan ka degi karin magaalada Baydhabo, tallaabadaan oo ay dabada ka riixayaan saraakiil katirsan Villa Somalia.

Madaxweynaha Puntland ayaa intaas kadib waxa uu gaarey magaalada Kismaayo ee xarunta kumeel gaarka ah ee Jubbaland, waxaana safarkiisa ka soo baxaya warar kala duwan, iyadoona uu kulamo la qaadan doono qaybaha bulshada iyo madaxda maamulka Jubbaland.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I have noticed that the South-West is anti puntland, irrespective of who's running villa somalia, they always ally with the President of Somalia irrespective of clan. I urge South-West dantina garta ama waa lagu baraya awooda puntland lee dahay. We will kick out your traders in PL, we will ban your IDPS who suck on PL aid money that could go to puntites who are improverished due to droughts, cyclones, sand-storms. When u heard guri iyo musqul ayaa loo dhisaya IDPS, you all send your relatives to eat it.

We know your sucking on aid money in the south and trying to do the same in PL, wax kasto waan la socona but keep pushing us and you will find out 'awooda' puntland. I urge you to ally yourselves with PL like Galmudug did, it's in your best interest.

they think you guys are exterminating their population that live in Puntland with bogus allegations even my friend from there said that.

Why don’t they stay in thier regions if that’s the case? Stay in your freaking degaans. It’s that simple

Boowe Somaaali somaaali ba leh , do you disagree with that ?

Also only the tough few from baay go to puntland , reer lower shabelleh which makes up the majority population of sws are miskeen ppl who like to gather around coconut trees or stay in masjid all day doing subac under a/c when the temperature hits +30° .
In short bundland heat and climate cant sustain the majority ppl from sws

they think you guys are exterminating their population that live in Puntland with bogus allegations even my friend from there said that.

I did not know that, I always thought the hate for reer buntland came from general Morgan carnage on their lands.
In the grand scheme buntland and sws should have more closer ties as they are the most ardent federalist .

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
Boowe Somaaali somaaali ba leh , do you disagree with that ?

Also only the tough few from baay go to puntland , reer lower shabelleh which makes up the majority population of sws are miskeen ppl who like to gather around coconut trees or stay in masjid all day doing subac under a/c when the temperature hits +30° .
In short bundland heat and climate cant sustain the majority ppl from sws

PL reer PL baa leh boowe. Everybody needs to stay at thier degaans. They say they are getting targeted somaha? Stay home and invest there. You don’t see us going on other folks lands somaha? Have you ever heard of a MJ killing or blowing someone in Bay, Hiraan or anywhere else? Stay home

PL reer PL baa leh boowe. Everybody needs to stay at thier degaans. They say they are getting targeted somaha? Stay home and invest there. You don’t see us going on other folks lands somaha? Have you ever heard of a MJ killing or blowing someone in Bay, Hiraan or anywhere else? Stay home

Ruunta aad sheegtay sxb , your right there arent any mjs blowing themselfs and I'm 100% behind the stance reer boqortooyada got famous lately but do you know who was the first advocate that ?
Meet sheikh Abdullah the late president of HDM

Raxaneyne legend01511.jpg

The genius who foresaw what will be of the richest region of somalia if we went with centralism . If HDM won instead of syl the colonial project somalia wouldve been a thriving somali owned federal country by now .

Let's face it if rx dont become majority of bosaso then the oromos will outnumber mjs and as a mudulood I cant let that happen to my buntland brothers , imagine if oromia language become bosaso and garowe lingua franca !:faysalwtf:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Ruunta aad sheegtay sxb , your right there arent any mjs blowing themselfs and I'm 100% behind the stance reer boqortooyada got famous lately but do you know who was the first advocate that ?

View attachment 191361
The genius who foresaw what will be of the richest region of somalia if we went with centralism . If HDM won instead of syl the colonial project somalia wouldve been a thriving somali owned federal country by now .

Let's face it if rx dont become majority of bosaso then the oromos will outnumber mjs and as a mudulood I cant let that happen to my buntland brothers , imagine if oromia language become bosaso and garowe lingua franca !:faysalwtf:

You didn't get my point rahanwayn are notorious for running black market rackets. Your kids beg in the street or clean shoes, while your grandmother goes to wfp offices to get free rice bags for the house and your wives are maid, then you come to PL to abuse our aid system and demand a house and musqul in new IDP settlements.

Your kids r given free schooling, it's like you want to eat in my house while you keep your house for yourself. This is the issue me and @Yusuf M are against and demand qof walbo gurigisa ha joggo. There is many displaced puntites from droughts in mudug-nugaal, cyclones in gardafu, even sand storms in garacad, they are not given first priority because they are dadka deegaanka and treated like second class citizens while your given everything in puntland aid system. This is the issue u didn't address.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Yusuf M u will find a rahanwayn family in IDP settlements, they came becuz they were told they will get free housing and musqul for free and they were told they don't have to worry about buying food as the WFP gives them rice bags and salid for the month. Then the kids are hustlin in puntland markets as shoe shiners and their young women sent to be maids. This is all their families are like this in puntland but they are also shockingly doing this racket across Somalia. At least in hamar they are only given food bags not houses and musquls and free schooling like Puntland does. We share with these rodents our aid quota that should be dedicated to wiilka puntland, I don't see their asses sharing anything with puntland, war xitaa political alliancekooda they don't even swing to puntites, so it's not a relationship that can be continued any longer until a real change happens in the south west and they take care of their interests by being pro puntland in election times.

I feel like dragging out those rahanwayn from the idp camp and giving it to a puntite who is displaced from droughts or allocating those funds to gardafu cyclone or garacad sand storm victims. We don't get anything from rahanwayn not even their 61 haram mps who continue to abuse their benefit with puntland.

Yusuf M

PuntExit
@Yusuf M u will find a rahanwayn family in IDP settlements, they came becuz they were told they will get free housing and musqul for free and they were told they don't have to worry about buying food as the WFP gives them rice bags and salid for the month. Then the kids are hustlin in puntland markets as shoe shiners and their young women sent to be maids. This is all their families are like this in puntland but they are also shockingly doing this racket across Somalia. At least in hamar they are only given food bags not houses and musquls and free schooling like Puntland does. We share with these rodents our aid quota that should be dedicated to wiilka puntland, I don't see their asses sharing anything with puntland, war xitaa political alliancekooda they don't even swing to puntites, so it's not a relationship that can be continued any longer until a real change happens in the south west and they take care of their interests by being pro puntland in election times.

I feel like dragging out those rahanwayn from the idp camp and giving it to a puntite who is displaced from droughts or allocating those funds to gardafu cyclone or garacad sand storm victims. We don't get anything from rahanwayn not even their 61 haram mps who continue to abuse their benefit with puntland.
Mass expulsion is needed to uproot these ungrateful terrorist reer Konfuur. Puntland should take care of its people first. Puntland first. To hell with Somalinimo.

Reer Baidoa are filled with Alshabab, they are angry because we are arresting their members. Puntland terrorist attacked increased with the reer eelay and reer shabelle refugees arriving there.

The only solution is to place all of mudug under Puntland control and wipe it clean of terrorist elements.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

View attachment 191361

Galgacio its Mj city wariya.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Reer Baidoa are filled with Alshabab, they are angry because we are arresting their members. Puntland terrorist attacked increased with the reer eelay and reer shabelle refugees arriving there.

The only solution is to place all of mudug under Puntland control and wipe it clean of terrorist elements.
Add mursada pro alkabab.

As for South-West State, they need to do something about begging culture, they have also taken this shameful practise to Arab countries, which is why Arabs will say that Somalis beg in Jeddah, shaming the entire Somali name.

Why would you leave your land to beg in another man's land? People need to stop coddling them and tell them the truth.

Puntland's rulers are dumb, they give them access to housing and allow them to harass locals for money and they also have the nerve to join AlShaydan to blow us up. We should only accept high quality people from South-West State, such as potential students and business owners, not beggars and conmen/women.

Our rule should be; if we cannot tax you, you cannot stay.

Will high quality South West people look at their community and sort out the cultural disease? Or will they get offended and act as if they are being unfairly discriminated against. I fear the latter.

Last edited:

Are there more pro al Shabaab from sws then pro ISIS east sanagians in puntland?

Add mursada pro alkabab.
As for South-West State, they need to do something about begging culture, they have also taken this shameful practise to Arab countries, which is why Arabs will say that Somalis beg in Jeddah, shaming the entire Somali name.

Why would you leave your land to beg in another man's land? People need to stop coddling them and tell them the truth.

Puntland's rulers are dumb, they give them access to housing and allow them to harass locals for money and they also have the nerve to join AlShaydan to blow us up. We should only accept high quality people from South-West State, such as potential students and business owners, not beggars and conmen/women.

Our rule should be; if we cannot tax you, you cannot stay.

Will high quality South West people look at their community and sort out the cultural disease? Or will they get offended and act as if they are being unfairly discriminated against. I fear the latter.
profiling people is wrong.

You didn't get my point rahanwayn are notorious for running black market rackets. Your kids beg in the street or clean shoes, while your grandmother goes to wfp offices to get free rice bags for the house and your wives are maid, then you come to PL to abuse our aid system and demand a house and musqul in new IDP settlements.

Your kids r given free schooling, it's like you want to eat in my house while you keep your house for yourself. This is the issue me and @Yusuf M are against and demand qof walbo gurigisa ha joggo. There is many displaced puntites from droughts in mudug-nugaal, cyclones in gardafu, even sand storms in garacad, they are not given first priority because they are dadka deegaanka and treated like second class citizens while your given everything in puntland aid system. This is the issue u didn't address.

Warya I'm not even raxanweyne so stop using "you" "your".

Idps benefit puntland because the puntland government gets paid good to house them.
Doc I had no idea of the bolded part and I agree that your ppl should come first then helping idps from other states .