Why Somalis should re-evaluate their position on Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.
:kodaksmiley: Falasteen ha noolato

The Palestinians are xasidiin, all attention goes to them when they live in a beautiful state and become terrorists. They have nice cars and roads, Somalis have no food to eat and they are looked away from but everyone supports this "Palestinian" cause.

They should be grateful that they have such nice things, not everyone is like that.

Long live the state of Israel
2000px-Flag_map_of_Israel_%28including_Palestinian_territories%29.svg.png

The Palestinians are xasidiin, all attention goes to them when they live in a beautiful state and become terrorists. They have nice cars and roads, Somalis have no food to eat and they are looked away from but everyone supports this "Palestinian" cause.

They should be grateful that they have such nice things, not everyone is like that.

Long live the state of Israel
2000px-Flag_map_of_Israel_%28including_Palestinian_territories%29.svg.png

Their land has been stolen, their politicians and their arab cousins failed them, their sons and fathers killed, their olive trees destroyed, their self defense is labelled terrorism. They are prisoners in their own land and you're saying they should be grateful :ayaanswag:

Somalis have only themselves to blame, you can't compare them.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Their land has been stolen, their politicians and their arab cousins failed them, their sons and fathers killed, their olive trees destroyed, their self defense is labelled terrorism. They are prisoners in their own land and you're saying they should be grateful :ayaanswag:

Somalis have only themselves to blame, you can't compare them.

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

The Arab weebs, Cabiidoos

:camby:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Everything I stated was true which is why you resorted to the typical insult. I'm not even a fan of Arabs, they are sell outs and that is clear from how Israel has been allowed to exist.

They have no one to blame but themselves

:camby:

Vae Victis

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Recognising Israel isn't that bad... Quite a lot of Arab countries do so why shouldn't Somalia?

When the international community sits around a table to discuss Somalia it would be useful not to have Israeli allies on our bad side.

Sure we won't get any direct economic benefits out of it but you won't atleast get blocked whenever you need something from larger foreign factions because of the Israeli lobby.

Palestinians are run by crooks anyways so why would I care about them when they don't themselves when electing Hamas and Fatah.

I just googled yibir because I've never heard of them before and the myth about them sounds mad :faysalwtf:

And is this bit true??
“The Yibir have a language (a dialect of Somali) they keep secret from the ruling Somali clans.”

Currently, the Somali government, along with the other countries in the region, do not recognise the State of Israel,

I don't think the Somali government is consistent on any policy including on the recognition of Israel. Hassan Sheikh is said to have met with Netanyahu last year.

I don't think the Somali government is consistent on any policy including on the recognition of Israel. Hassan Sheikh is said to have met with Netanyahu last year.

I thought that was fake news, but that's even more of a reason that we should have a firm policy, rather than blindly following others in the region

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending