Why somalis girls have large soft butts

Status
Not open for further replies.
:what1: what do you want us to do?.. look at guys?:susp:

Don’t put your sexual frustration on us abayo, instead go out and get yourself something :sass2:
Savage :nahgirl:
No! don’t look at guys either or a womens behind. I don’t know but it sounds sinful to me.
Annnnnnnd
:susp::diddyass:
How dare you imply such a vulgar thing

Whaaat
I seriously didn’t understand this can you explain.
Yes I am a muslimah if that’s the question.
Celibacy?
Don’t curse me sxb
:mjlol: was it really that complicated?

Most mulimahs say that they are going to be celibate until marriage, but most of the time there isn’t even a guy that is pursuing them ( that basically makes there celibacy involuntarily).

Which makes it funny to see them broadcast there celibacy 24/7 like they are getting bothered with sexual requests all the time. (And this applies to the majority I’ve seen and NOT all muslimahs :samwelcome:)

:mjlol: was it really that complicated?

Most mulimahs say that they are going to be celibate until marriage, but most of the time there isn’t even a guy that is pursuing them ( that basically makes there celibacy involuntarily).

Which makes it funny to see them broadcast there celibacy 24/7 like they are getting bothered with sexual requests all the time. (And this applies to the majority I’ve seen and not ALL muslimahs :samwelcome:)
Oh yes I agree. I think they say it to affirm that they’re good women and remind themselves that they're not going to do haraam. So maybe it’s not advertising their purity but there are some like that like you said. Lol the way you made sure not to say ALL, don’t worry I’m not going to be an sjw lol.
I’m just trolling here. Just trying to make you feel bad for your lewd thoughts and remind you of my superiority for not having any :ulyin:
And that you should be lowering your gaze :fittytousand:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Fat xalimos usually have soft jiggly butts. the average xalimos has a thick round booty :diddyass:

They just need to lay off the hijab for good.

The answer to the topic tittle

It all the halwa them girls are eating, it goes straight to the ass

some do, but many have a deformed looking futo that starts around the middle of their dhabar, in other words, they got long asses not fat asses.

But to those who do, bless y'all.

Remember that so somali song :dead:

img_9652-png.30460
:gucciwhat:

@Kingjames why do you have a white man as your profile pic?
every time I see it I keep thinking that you're gay

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Loool it’s a fucking drawing, somebody asked me what my hair and facial features looked like so I picked a pic that resembled me (Instead of outing myself).

Why do you have a dp of a gorilla? Every time I see it makes me think you’re into bestiality.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts