Not open for further replies.
Remember that so somali song :dead:

img_9652-png.30460
That pose looks uncomfortable lol

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I don’t know why, it’s definitely genetics (storing fat in that area). There’s this younger haliimo that goes to my gym, she has a big behind. The first time I saw her walking to the gym, atleast two Uber drivers made a u-turn trying to shoot their shot.

She doesn’t like the attention and I can tell she feels uncomfortable at the stares. she wears a jacket around her waist too when she’s working out trying to keep men away. Please remember just cus a girl is blessed in that area, it does not mean an open invitation to flirt :)

GeelJirito

Qram Qram Jaw
I don’t know why, it’s definitely genetics (storing fat in that area). There’s this younger haliimo that goes to my gym, she has a big behind. The first time I saw her walking to the gym, atleast two Uber drivers made a u-turn trying to shoot their shot.

She doesn’t like the attention and I can tell she feels uncomfortable at the stares. she wears a jacket around her waist too when she’s working out trying to keep men away. Please remember just cus a girl is blessed in that area, it does not mean an open invitation to flirt :)

She seemed like a well behaved sister She’s a keeper. I am a sucker for big behinds :)

:dabcasar::gaasdrink: :siilaanyolaugh:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Geeljirito, hehe I see what u did there..

Yes it’s true but I would never make someone uncomfortable, she was clearly bothered by the unwanted attention. :)

Haye didn’t you say you were overweight? Why don’t we talk about your volumptous curves? :siilaanyolaugh:

I heard you had a 6 inch waist and a 53 inch ass like Kim K

Sounds like someone got a flat ass and they jelly for this jelly
Quite the wierd observation there, do you happen to stare at women behind :mahubowtf:?
Isku xishooda ufffffff

Wallah I won't lie I can't stop staring at a females ass
Even if we met for like 30 secs I already checked you out.
I even notice I have no age limit after adulthood.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
All women regardless of race have bigger butts than their male counter parts because women sit down on average more than men.
I've been to somalia and if there's one thing you won't find scarce is chairs.

Somali people sit down for fucking hrs doing nothing. They evolved large soft asses to cushion the blow.

Its not about sitting down u idiots. Its about Somali women are built different. Period. We dont have Michelle Obama's biceps genes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts