Why Somalis aren't marrying

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
In my city there's many 30 year old somali girls and boys, but they're not marrying eachother.

The girls are marrying men in france, netherlands, kenya etc same with the guys

Isn't it easier to marry someone living in same country as you ? Why are they avoiding eachother.

Does this happen anywhere else? So bizzare

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
In London they marry. But honestly there are so many obstacles couples finding each other that I wouldn’t be surprised if in 20-30 years there’s are no more Somali marriages.

Mozart

You need people like me
Somali men love snow bunnies.
Somali women love west african men.
There's no need for both sides to suffer and hence would rather not marry at all.

Alluring

Sayonara
When did interracial couples become a big thing for somalis, because every somali i've met is married to another somali or east african/yemeni. But everyone on this site is convinced that people are marrying out but I'm not seeing that pattern in real life.

Royalflush

novacane
1603979314211.png

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
When did interracial couples become a big thing for somalis, because every somali i've met is married to another somali or east african/yemeni. But everyone on this site is convinced that people are marrying out but I'm not seeing that pattern in real life.
It’s not becoming a big thing. People on here are exaggerating.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL

I have NEVER seen or heard of a Somali-Horner couple under like 50. Somalis marry everything under the sun, but I've never ever seen Somalis mix w/ other horners.

I know lots of older Somali odayaal are married to Oromo or Yemenis, but they married them back home

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
I have NEVER seen or heard of a Somali-Horner couple under like 50. Somalis marry everything under the sun, but I've never ever seen Somalis mix w/ other horners.

I know lots of older Somali odayaal are married to Oromo or Yemenis, but they married them back home

Lmao come to Toronto saaxib, somalis and habeshas date each other a lot, both guys and girls

you told me you live in the US, but many people in Scandianavia marry out and even in UK, it began as early as the 80s.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Lmao come to Toronto saaxib, somalis and habeshas date each other a lot, both guys and girls

Really? I thought all of that was twitter cap. :hmm:

I want to buy into the Habesha hype, but they've absolutely INVADED my favourite city. Spitting sunflower seeds all over the centre with their weird hairdos walking around in little groups. I'm a little put off

In London they marry. But honestly there are so many obstacles couples finding each other that I wouldn’t be surprised if in 20-30 years there’s are no more Somali marriages.
It’s not that common though
It’s usually concentrated in extremely mixed areas
Like south London
But weirdly enough Somali guys from north London seem to have a fetish for white girls
Even-though there’s a lot of Somalis there

Alluring

Sayonara
I think its a US thing because you guys are very segregated.
I would've thought cold ass Scandinavia would be more segregated than the the US's "melting pot." Maybe, it's because we have a bigger community here and aren't surrounded by blonde bimbos.

I would've thought cold ass Scandinavia would be more segregated than the the US's "melting pot." Maybe, it's because we have a bigger community here and aren't surrounded by blonde bimbos.

Scandinavians are difficult to understand and seem cold, im definitely not staying here forever...

But these people are very liberal and generous

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
In my city there's many 30 year old somali girls and boys, but they're not marrying eachother.

The girls are marrying men in france, netherlands, kenya etc same with the guys

Isn't it easier to marry someone living in same country as you ? Why are they avoiding eachother.

Does this happen anywhere else? So bizzare

Because they are all like u. in.c.els

Trending

Latest posts