Why Somalis aren't marrying

Most people I know in my age group will end up married in afew years time to other Somalis. We are largely homogenous don't believe these online trolls.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Majority of men will go to Somalia to find a wife. The Halimos usually if not married to ajnabi remain single forever

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
talking from experience, biisad collector

Sometimes i feel the name @x z was created to Karbash Basra. And i call myself as a third person because i feel it.

1603986766296.png

Thugnificent

Father, lover, scholar, landheer
In my city there's many 30 year old somali girls and boys, but they're not marrying eachother.

The girls are marrying men in france, netherlands, kenya etc same with the guys

Isn't it easier to marry someone living in same country as you ? Why are they avoiding eachother.

Does this happen anywhere else? So bizzare
I'm from the netherlands. Barely any Somalis around here. Any advice about courting an American xalimo?

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
It’s not that common though
It’s usually concentrated in extremely mixed areas
Like south London
But weirdly enough Somali guys from north London seem to have a fetish for white girls
Even-though there’s a lot of Somalis there

What is the quality of these men though? Coz in my experience, guys who chase white women tend to be one of 2. 1) Bougie white wannabes’ who drink and say they’re atheist, or 2) the more common group - the hoodlums.

Most Somali girls aren’t checking for either demographic. I think if you break it down to Somali Muslim eligible bachelors - most of them will be with Somali girls.

What is the quality of these men though? Coz in my experience, guys who chase white women tend to be one of 2. 1) Bougie white wannabes’ who drink and say they’re atheist, or 2) the more common group - the hoodlums.

Most Somali girls aren’t checking for either demographic. I think if you break it down to Somali Muslim eligible bachelors - most of them will be with Somali girls.
Yeah no ones really checking for them
They usually had daqan Celis when they were 15
Unless your into reformed bad boys then good luck

Alluring

Sayonara
It’s true in London. If you see a Somali girl under 25 with a man he’s likely west African and if you see a Somali guy he’s probably with a white/Asian girl
Really, that's disappointing but honestly I don't even see that on social media. All the somali couples on my tiktok make it seem like its primarily somali x somali

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I'm not 30, but have made several propositions , it was successful the relationship was working finally a Geeljire with a geeljirette , but the potential in-laws ruined it for me .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I personally think it's down to the decreasing rates of home ownership and the financial burdens associated with marriage in general. It's affecting all races to an extent.

It's nearly impossible for most young to get on the property ladder with the dogshit salaries everyone's earning. Somalis aren't big on multi generational households either, so the only option is to rent. Going from living comfy in your parent's house to all of a sudden having to cooperate with your spouse and splitting the rent/costs/bills etc can put a massive strain on your relationship.

The alternative is to live a hedonistic lifestyle, partying, holidays, scrolling through tinder/social media for a quick f*ck. Before you know it, you're in you mid-30s panicking lol

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts