Why Somalia is a failed state

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Actually Somalis in the diaspora are the ones propagating the qabyaalad agenda so if anything they are a hindrance to the state building process.
That's the older generation and some of the younger generation.

However the diaspora are the ones with the potential to make or break Somaliya

Was a failed state, now its a poor federal state, but a state none the less. Federal regions is what exist on the ground, somalia is not a central gov anymore.

That's the older generation and some of the younger generation.

However the diaspora are the ones with the potential to make or break Somaliya

Very solid point. However there is an issue with the diaspora representing Somalis back home politically.

They might be qualified to deal with foreign affairs, but the real issues pertaining to Somalia are the internal ones, and only a qualified local can deal with that.

No matter how many books you read you cannot replace the experience of being on the ground and understanding the way things are in today's Somalia. No amount of akhbaar and FKD in the West can assist you with the networking you will have to build in the homeland.

Somalia has always been a failed state due to the inclusion of Islam and placing too much emphasis on clanism. Most if not all Islam countries fail to adapt to the western world and continue to make low income and commit the most crimes along with other black population. Abandon Islam and move towards a better religion at the end of the day, if you believe in god and continue to be a good person, then you will do good in life.

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
We should form an organisation dedicated to this noble project:banderas:
I have it all planned to the T lol. I should make a thread elaborating on everything i have planned. Getting the lacaag needed and gonna make it into reality in a couple of years. might need to run for madaxweynimo in order for it to work, but im a female :(

Last edited:

Trending