Why Somalia is a failed state

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Run and I’ll catch you and eat you alive
I have a conspiracy theory. I don’t believe Somalia hasn’t had a proper government for almost 30 all because of qabiil. What if there are a group of elite whites that control the world, also controlling Somali government and using Kenya and Ethiopia as their underdogs. I don’t believe Somalis to have that much of a low IQ to be disputing amongst each other for almost 30 years without outside intervention. So my conspiracy theory is that if Somalia became great again, it would be a threat to Ethiopia and Kenya and even the western world. (Because Somalis are Muslims and wouldn’t lick the butts of whites)
Hypothetically speaking if Somalia became a world power, then the whites have more worries to add to their plates. Therefore, what’s more clever than dividing them and plotting them against each other.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tukraq

VIP
I have a conspiracy theory. I don’t believe Somalia hasn’t had a proper government for almost 30 all because of qabiil. What if there are a group of elite whites that control the world, also controlling Somali government and using Kenya and Ethiopia as their underdogs. I don’t believe Somalis to have that much of a low IQ to be disputing amongst each other for almost 30 years without outside intervention. So my conspiracy theory is that if Somalia became great again, it would be a threat to Ethiopia and Kenya and even the western world. (Because Somalis are Muslims and wouldn’t lick the butts of whites)
Hypothetically speaking if Somalia became a world power, then the whites have more worries to add to their plates. Therefore, what’s more clever than dividing them and plotting them against each other.
Nope it’s all about power we all want to be on top, we’re not falling for anything but doing it on purpose

Tukraq

VIP
You think so, but why do they all want to be in power? Why does division exist in our community more than others?
Over confidence, sense of superiority and the thought that not being in power and being under someone else is worse than the current situation where we control ourselves

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Over confidence, sense of superiority and the thought that not being in power and being under someone else is worse than the current situation where we control ourselves
Fair enough. But don’t you think that that sense of pride and over confidence is being used against the dumbass Somalis, so they never advance

Bad geographical location, lack of cognitive intelligence (especially amongst the leaders we should introduce an IQ test for high level officials). Corruption, a culture of carelessness, unless we change our culture Somalia will never become a decent country we have to learn to contribute and corporate otherwise we won't get anywhere

The last time somalia has had a proper functioning government was the year of 1969, all the following lawlessness and chaos should be blamed on siad barre

These declassified files prove somalis fall was well planned and maneuvered. But we however fell for it and caused further division amongst ourselves. Illahi ha cawiyo the Somali people. Ameen

Attachments

• CF5E6732-194A-4692-B94A-6F758C7FC26F.jpeg
    CF5E6732-194A-4692-B94A-6F758C7FC26F.jpeg
    443.6 KB · Views: 157
  • 3F6727AD-756C-441E-A8DC-AD8B0D09B437.jpeg
    3F6727AD-756C-441E-A8DC-AD8B0D09B437.jpeg
    381.7 KB · Views: 126

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
Kick out all the NGOS in somalia
Ban the cia and America (take the info the gathered from us like the gulf of aden worm hole)
Ban foreigners (any non somali will have 10 days to leave or there will be "consequences")
Ban nepotism/qabil discrimination (only allowed to use qabiil for historical/cultural reason), no 1 qabiil can have too much power etc
Equip our troops with EMS devices and invade Lemur land (conquer the land and have more to flourish)
Congregate and then take back kikuyu land and ethnically cleanse it
Gather our injineers and bright minds and create our own alaab (habbado,gaari duulayso,hanuun baabiiyo etc)
Poor farmers will be very financially compensated and we start manufacturing companies (new law: cant own a company hadaanan somali ahaayn)
We take over arii wasse land and put our most relgious near the mecca etc
Dominate the world for thr next 5000000 years
Somaliya haa noolato

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Kick out all the NGOS in somalia
Ban the cia and America (take the info the gathered from us like the gulf of aden worm hole)
Ban foreigners (any non somali will have 10 days to leave or there will be "consequences")
Ban nepotism/qabil discrimination (only allowed to use qabiil for historical/cultural reason), no 1 qabiil can have too much power etc
Equip our troops with EMS devices and invade Lemur land (conquer the land and have more to flourish)
Congregate and then take back kikuyu land and ethnically cleanse it
Gather our injineers and bright minds and create our own alaab (habbado,gaari duulayso,hanuun baabiiyo etc)
Poor farmers will be very financially compensated and we start manufacturing companies (new law: cant own a company hadaanan somali ahaayn)
We take over arii wasse land and put our most relgious near the mecca etc
Dominate the world for thr next 5000000 years
Somaliya haa noolato
This sounds like a utopian :ahh:Soomaaliya haa noolato

Trending

Latest posts