Why Somali rappers mostly fail

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
It comes down to 2 things.

1. Easthetics
2. Dumb video's

Many are not aesthetically pleasing as a rapper. Sadly
mostly it's the kinda Hindi looking ones that try to rap or the skinny ones, that's why and if there is a rough looking one he stops before he blows up because of Deen. Of course if you look Hindi or look skinny, you can at least wear apparel that makes you look tough or rough(which most don't, no sense of clothes either kkkk) or pack some muscle.

Grab the habad is a good track walle bille . I like it, they enjoying themselves in the vid, you even see Black brothers ( thats a plus) wa lakin because of 2:02 and some other weirdos added, the video is decent and track became good wa laking not hot fiyah!

This one is less though, look at the gaajo holding the smoke and hinid men, wa lakin they still young so it can go any way

the above mentioned points waa very important bcos somalis waa African and African gotta look rough not jileec if it was Asian rapper ppl wld let it pass. but even Asian rappers bulk up and try to look rough and even add Black brothers ( which is a plus)

trust me I know what im talking about

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
upload_2019-8-7_1-14-9.png

this one got potential. if he keeps it up might blow up

the others waa gaajo, they sound like naago typical skinny mans voices

If I ever moved cadaan, I would never let those idiots near the product I help distribute with that self-snitching tendency just to gain some mediocre notoriety amongst other juvenile lowlifes.

If you're going to do criminal behavior for money, set your limits, do it precisely and professionally, and get out when you've reached the goal because that shit is not sustainable long term.

Trending

Latest posts