Why Somali men should marry more Slavic women

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
The common Somali males you find in the Western world:

1. The skinny caajis one who let's his fast metabolism body rot away. He acts like a badman, but probably couldn't even open a jar filled with pickles with his bare hands. If push comes to shove, he either runs away or pulls a weapon 5 times out of 10.

2. The big breasted naaso weyn leh Somali male who was always pampered and has fluffly cheeks iyo futo weyn like a naag.

80% of Somali males in the West are those I mentioned. That's in a Western world imagine with everything they have access too they still choose to go through life like that. That's why I fear for a modern Somali state where 80% of the population will look like that. That's why Somalis need to marry more ajnabi women.

I would have actually first advised (West African)Bantu women and the next generation intermarrying with Somali women again, but since most of you have serious anxiety when it comes to Bantus. I have opted for the White Neanderthal populations of of Slavic people. As we all know Slavic people are very rough and strong, their physique is impeccable. I think this has to do with the fact their ancestors were Neanderthals. I am pro changing Somali genetics for the better in couple decades or centuries. It is not that Somali men don't have great aesthetics, they do only they don't do anything with it. Most choose to let their body rot away.

One thing I love about Slavic people is their motivation and drive to work out and reach their maximum height with their body. The strongest Slavs are Polish and Russian people. This is why after the at the Battle for Vienna, it was a Polish king who destroyed the Ottoman ambition to conquer Western Europe.

John III Sobieski
10628-004-C673607E.jpg

Who agrees? Somalis should opt to marry more Slavic women.

Apollo

VIP
The strongest population in the world are actually Polynesians. There is evidence that they selected for muscle mass during their voyages to all those tiny islands. I think Slavs are closer to average.

The lankiness of Somalis and most Horners come from the Nilote and Paleo-Horner blood as they were lanky. Also, Arabs and North Africans are rather gracile than bulky.

CaliTedesse

VIP
The strongest population in the world are actually Polynesians. There is evidence that they selected for muscle mass during their voyages to all those tiny islands. I think Slavs are closer to average.

The lankiness of Somalis and most Horners come from the Nilote and Paleo-Horner blood as they were lanky. Also, Arabs and North Africans are rather gracile than bulky.
Are Polynesian those Samoan people? Then yes they are bulky asf.

T1a

Oberbefehlshaber der Somalier Genetik Gruppe
I love Polish women. They are religious, cultural and traditional. Also extremely racist.

I don’t why but so many Polish people in the gym all the time. They don’t mess around.

Apollo

VIP
I love Polish women. They are religious, cultural and traditional. Also extremely racist.

The ones who move to Western countries tend to be liberal, while the ones who stay behind in Eastern Europe are the truly conservative ones. The mass migration out of Eastern Europe is turning those countries more conservative as the liberals are leaving.

T1a

The ones who move to Western countries tend to be liberal, while the ones who stay behind in Eastern Europe are the truly conservative ones. The mass migration out of Eastern Europe is turning those countries more conservative as the liberals are leaving.
So are you for or against Somali x Polish?

CaliTedesse

VIP
Wow that really makes sense

Btw thats why I always wondered why those Samoan people were so bulky
faasamoa2.jpg

T1a

I am a Cushiticist. :siilaanyolaugh:
I don’t think Somali bodies were built for Europe. You can compare the forearms of a European and Somali, not only in muscle but also bone thickness, the difference is striking. Somalis have baasto bones.

I therefore advocate race mixing with Poles under these trying circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.