Why Single Mothers...

Think they are hot commodity at dating market. There is no demand of men unless you are good looking and well off. Other than that u will have work hard to please women's mind and hope for the best. Long story short, this single mother called me and I was surprised.

Since I didn't give her my number, she got it from my dad when they were shopping at the market place. We started to talk on the phone, I would call her and she would call back. As we speak at the phone she would constantly tell me her dreams. That she wanted to get educated and maybe move to other city to study and so on. Even once she didn't ask my dreams and goals, so the conversation was one sided.

How I get to know her? well she use to date my best friends cousin. She use to love him and run after him. It didn't brother me at all, I just wanted to tie the knot and pop few children and move on whit life.

I had couple thousand at safe and wanted to make halal Nikah. Then I found out that she smoke cigarettes'. So I couldn't tolerate that and it was huge turn off.

How can I raise other mans child? Only cuck would do that. Now we haven't spoke in few months and we are neighbors.

dont-make-me-put-baby-powder-in-this-hand.jpg

This sounds like excerpt from Kevin Samuel guy. You would make a useless husband and a father anyway by way your speaking of your unborn babies.pop out??

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Think they are hot commodity at dating market. There is no demand of men unless you are good looking and well off. Other than that u will have work hard to please women's mind and hope for the best. Long story short, this single mother called me and I was surprised.

Since I didn't give her my number, she got it from my dad when they were shopping at the market place. We started to talk on the phone, I would call her and she would call back. As we speak at the phone she would constantly tell me her dreams. That she wanted to get educated and maybe move to other city to study and so on. Even once she didn't ask my dreams and goals, so the conversation was one sided.

How I get to know her? well she use to date my best friends cousin. She use to love him and run after him. It didn't brother me at all, I just wanted to tie the knot and pop few children and move on whit life.

I had couple thousand at safe and wanted to make halal Nikah. Then I found out that she smoke cigarettes'. So I couldn't tolerate that and it was huge turn off.

How can I raise other mans child? Only cuck would do that. Now we haven't spoke in few months and we are neighbors.

I think you are in the wrong continent and wrong century huuno. Good luck

1652918886765.png

It didn't brother me at all, I just wanted to tie the knot and pop few children and move on whit life.

Having a wife and children is a huge commitment and responsibility. You should give a lot of consideration on who you marry and make the mother of your children, it's a right they have over you. Also, what did you mean by "move on with life"?

if you if want to wife a single mother than why talking to one ?
Exactly, this is a bait thread.

Why go for someone you don't want.

@mrlog stop the cap. There are many single mothers leagues above a some single men. There are single mothers who are beautiful and from wealthy backgrounds who wouldn't even look at certain single men.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
What the heck is it with the hatred for single mothers on this forum? It's not like most single mothers in our community are even lecherous irresponsible types who got knocked up. Most of these women were married and got divorced. Why shame her for that or think that somehow means she's beneath you?

Confused Harry Potter GIF

And all this weird degenerate "cuck" talk. Truly a sick generation raised on p*rn. It's just a kid. She'll give you several of your own hopefully and you could try and be a human being and form a bond with the kind. You could go grow to love him or her very much for all you know.

What the heck is it with the hatred for single mothers on this forum? It's not like most single mothers in our community are even lecherous irresponsible types who got knocked up. Most of these women were married and got divorced. Why shame her for that or think that somehow means she's beneath you?

Confused Harry Potter GIF

And all this weird degenerate "cuck" talk. Truly a sick generation raised on p*rn. It's just a kid. She'll give you several of your own hopefully and you could try and be a human being and form a bond with the kind. You could go grow to love him or her very much for all you know.
They have mommy issues. Trust me, the majority here are probably sons of single mothers.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
They have mommy issues. Trust me, the majority here are probably sons of single mothers.

Think that's an unfair assumption. I think boys actually raised and brought up by a hardworking and loving mother would never speak like this. They give me the vibes of dudes who grew up in a home where their father quite dominated the hooyo and led them to believe that state of affairs was the ideal. Sisters being pseudo maids as well. Met some of these types in real life. They tend to have reverence for their mothers and women than the sons of single mothers. Single mother raised boys tend to be momma's boys to an almost comical degree. "Kiss my hooyo's feet!" type stuff. Unless the hooyo was a toxic and bad mother.

I've had adeers like what I describe who even tried to influence my aabo to be more controlling and domineering over my hooyo. Sometimes when they'd bless me before I found Miss Shimbiris they'd say funny stuff like "May you find a nice girl who will listen to what you tell her to do." like my wife's obedience was the most important thing. My maternal ayeeyo would say similar stuff too. She'd be even more extreme and say "I pray you find a girl who will clean your feet!"

:pachah1:

These same adeero would push me and some of my cousins to take on several wives as well. Another mentality I see being common on here. I suspect these chaps were raised by adeers of that sort.

Last edited:
Think that's an unfair assumption. I think boys actually raised and brought up by a hardworking and loving mother would never speak like this. They give me the vibes of dudes who grew up in a home where their father quite dominated the hooyo and led them to believe that state of affairs was the ideal. Sisters being pseudo maids as well. Met some of these types in real life. They tend to have reverence for their mothers and women than the sons of single mothers. Single mother raised boys tend to be momma's boys to an almost comical degree. "Kiss my hooyo's feet!" type stuff. Unless the hooyo was a toxic and bad mother.

I've had adeers like what I describe who even tried to influence my aabo to be more controlling and domineering over my hooyo. Sometimes when they'd bless me before I found Miss Shimbiris they'd say funny stuff like "May you find a nice girl who will listen to what you tell her to do." like my wife's obedience was the most important thing. My maternal ayeeyo would say similar stuff too. She'd be even more extreme and say "I pray you find a girl who will clean your feet!"

:pachah1:

These same adeero would push me and some of my cousins to take on several wives as well. Another mentality I see being common on here. I suspect these chaps were raised by adeers of that sort.
Lol they would. Look at the AA community. They look down and vilify single mothers like no other and many of them are a product of single mothers with fathers they haven't seen in years, yet when they talk about 'accountability' its always about the women that stayed tried to raise them. Some Somali men due to watching a lot of Kevin Samuels content, another man who is the son of a single mother have become this way.

The adeers you're talking about might be misogynists but they tend to have no issues with single mothers. Back home and traditionally no one cares/cared. Single mothers would often remarry with relative ease

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Lol they would. Look at the AA community. They look down and vilify single mothers like no other and many of them are a product of single mothers with fathers they haven't seen in years, yet when they talk about 'accountability' its always about the women that stayed tried to raise them. Some Somali men due to watching a lot of Kevin Samuels content, another man who is the son of a single mother have become this way.

Nonsensical take, walaashay. Any Somali boys raised by single mothers are the product of a marriage, the dad was probably around for at least some years, they know him, they probably know his entire qabiil down to the abtirsi and even if he's an absentee and a deadbeat they're likely in contact with some paternal relatives. This is nothing like the product of some young woman who got knocked up and sometimes isn't even sure who the aabo was. And I find it hard to believe guys who are as erect for their qabiils as the dudes on here don't know their fathers at all.

The adeers you're talking about might be misogynists but they tend to have no issues with single mothers. Back home and traditionally no one cares/cared. Single mothers would often remarry with relative ease

Oh they care. I can prove it by going down to some Somali oday cafe today and asking them what they think about marrying a woman who already has kids. They're not as neurotic about it as the youngins on here but it's not ideal.

Nonsensical take, walaashay. Any Somali boys raised by single mothers are the product of a marriage, the dad was probably around for at least some years, they know him, they probably know his entire qabiil down to the abtirsi and even if he's an absentee and a deadbeat they're likely in contact with some paternal relatives. This is nothing like the product of some young woman who got knocked up and sometimes isn't even sure who the aabo was. And I find it hard to believe guys who are as erect for their qabiils as the dudes on here don't know their fathers at all.

Oh they care. I can prove it by going down to some Somali oday cafe today and asking them what they think about marrying a woman who already has kids. They're not as neurotic about it as the youngins on here but it's not ideal.
It isn't ideal but back home single mothers marry with more ease than Western single mothers. I have cousins that have even married men that are childless. They're not vilified the way the younger gen do and its mostly due to the qashin redpill and AA content they watch.

I never said they don't know their fathers. Why would a child from a halal marriage not know their father? I specifically said not see him for years and that is common. I know plenty of people whose parents have split up and dad went back home and remarried and they're not seen him 5 years+.

Also, read my spoiler. I've added more.

Last edited: