Why Single Mothers...

Think that's an unfair assumption. I think boys actually raised and brought up by a hardworking and loving mother would never speak like this. They give me the vibes of dudes who grew up in a home where their father quite dominated the hooyo and led them to believe that state of affairs was the ideal. Sisters being pseudo maids as well. Met some of these types in real life. They tend to have reverence for their mothers and women than the sons of single mothers. Single mother raised boys tend to be momma's boys to an almost comical degree. "Kiss my hooyo's feet!" type stuff. Unless the hooyo was a toxic and bad mother.

I've had adeers like what I describe who even tried to influence my aabo to be more controlling and domineering over my hooyo. Sometimes when they'd bless me before I found Miss Shimbiris they'd say funny stuff like "May you find a nice girl who will listen to what you tell her to do." like my wife's obedience was the most important thing. My maternal ayeeyo would say similar stuff too. She'd be even more extreme and say "I pray you find a girl who will clean your feet!"

:pachah1:

These same adeero would push me and some of my cousins to take on several wives as well. Another mentality I see being common on here. I suspect these chaps were raised by adeers of that sort.
They are obviously overplaying the dutiful wife stereotype but there is wisdom in some of what the old folk say.

One of the closest things to Jannah is a Raaliyo wife.

عَنْ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ عَمْرٍو أَنَّ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ قَالَ الدُّنْيَا مَتَاعٌ وَخَيْرُ مَتَاعِ الدُّنْيَا الْمَرْأَةُ الصَّالِحَةُ

A brother I grew up with, fell ill with mental health problems but has Masha Allah such a wife whom he met before falling ill. She has stood by him willingly out of genuine affection and they are still going strong.

Man can be selfish though, if you have a Raaliyo, no need to shop for a second like the Adeeros encourage. You have struck gold! Seen enough drama among others to know how bad it can be.

Think they are hot commodity at dating market. There is no demand of men unless you are good looking and well off. Other than that u will have work hard to please women's mind and hope for the best. Long story short, this single mother called me and I was surprised.

Since I didn't give her my number, she got it from my dad when they were shopping at the market place. We started to talk on the phone, I would call her and she would call back. As we speak at the phone she would constantly tell me her dreams. That she wanted to get educated and maybe move to other city to study and so on. Even once she didn't ask my dreams and goals, so the conversation was one sided.

How I get to know her? well she use to date my best friends cousin. She use to love him and run after him. It didn't brother me at all, I just wanted to tie the knot and pop few children and move on whit life.

I had couple thousand at safe and wanted to make halal Nikah. Then I found out that she smoke cigarettes'. So I couldn't tolerate that and it was huge turn off.

How can I raise other mans child? Only cuck would do that. Now we haven't spoke in few months and we are neighbors.
Ask yourself what would a lion do? Are you a lion?

Think they are hot commodity at dating market. There is no demand of men unless you are good looking and well off. Other than that u will have work hard to please women's mind and hope for the best. Long story short, this single mother called me and I was surprised.

Since I didn't give her my number, she got it from my dad when they were shopping at the market place. We started to talk on the phone, I would call her and she would call back. As we speak at the phone she would constantly tell me her dreams. That she wanted to get educated and maybe move to other city to study and so on. Even once she didn't ask my dreams and goals, so the conversation was one sided.

How I get to know her? well she use to date my best friends cousin. She use to love him and run after him. It didn't brother me at all, I just wanted to tie the knot and pop few children and move on whit life.

I had couple thousand at safe and wanted to make halal Nikah. Then I found out that she smoke cigarettes'. So I couldn't tolerate that and it was huge turn off.

How can I raise other mans child? Only cuck would do that. Now we haven't spoke in few months and we are neighbors.
Was she a zaniyah with wecels or something? You mention that she dated your friend’s cousin

It's strange but I would never raise somebody else's child but I wouldn't mind marrying again from a divorce and let my kids be raised by a new person

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
What the heck is it with the hatred for single mothers on this forum? It's not like most single mothers in our community are even lecherous irresponsible types who got knocked up. Most of these women were married and got divorced. Why shame her for that or think that somehow means she's beneath you?

Confused Harry Potter GIF

And all this weird degenerate "cuck" talk. Truly a sick generation raised on p*rn. It's just a kid. She'll give you several of your own hopefully and you could try and be a human being and form a bond with the kind. You could go grow to love him or her very much for all you know.
Why don’t they ever talk about all the single fathers that are absent? An absent single mother in a somali home is once in a blue moon, but single fathers? Far more likely.

As for the AA community, they always ing about single moms yet they don’t hold the absentee fathers accountable. KS himself was an absent father.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Personally not a single mother but please get a life! Why do you feel the need to talk on women? Such a weirdo for real 🤣

you really took the time out of your your precious day to write this? Huh?

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Nothing wrong with single moms or dads, just because their relationship did not work out did not reduce their worth, they have needs and aspirations just like you. Please reconsider the negative stigma against our beautiful women :)

I respect all single mothers. I saw my hooyo’s journey even though she was a widow she still had to face raising me on her own. There was familial support of course. Single mothers no matter how they got there are tough ladies.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not your huuno marka hore. It's inapproriate for this type of discussion.

Dadka qaarkood on here are putting Somali single mothers down and not appreciating the tough job they have. I would advise my wiil to marry the one with the best akhlaq iyo diin. And to consider the extenuating circumstances that made this person a single parent. personally I am hesitant of single fathers as well just because being a step-parent requires you to be willing to take on that huge responsibility and understands the ramifications of doing that. If I was a single parent as well I might do it because I had experience raising my own child first.

mrlog

VIP
Not your huuno marka hore. It's inapproriate for this type of discussion.

Dadka qaarkood on here are putting Somali single mothers down and not appreciating the tough job they have. I would advise my wiil to marry the one with the best akhlaq iyo diin. And to consider the extenuating circumstances that made this person a single parent. personally I am hesitant of single fathers as well just because being a step-parent requires you to be willing to take on that huge responsibility and understands the ramifications of doing that. If I was a single parent as well I might do it because I had experience raising my own child first.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending