Why should we get involved with issues in Israel?

Djokovic

Somali Arab
how. I'm saying it should be taught. Official languages are used to understand and it just has a status without anyone using it. Formal Arabic should be taught fully in schools.
You are arguing about semantics why do you care if it is an official language how will this effect you in any way and why are you trying to change things which are not a problem

alien

📍outer space
VIP
You are arguing about semantics why do you care if it is an official language how will this effect you in any way and why are you trying to change things which are not a problem
it's not that big of a deal but it just shouldnt be. there is no reason for it to be an official language

Reverse

booliska federal 🚓
Educated diaspora bring problems such as democracy they have a superiority complex and see themselves as above those who stayed in Somalia we need an Islamic government that rules by sharia only
Anything else would be a disaster
So you're telling me that western-educated somali doctors shouldn't go to Somalia and provide adequate, affordable healthcare to those who need it the most? I see. Dying Somalis must pay thousands of dollars to get healthcare either in Ethiopia or Turkey.

Engineers who have a background in computer science, network security, electrical engineering, etc shouldn't be allowed because they have a clear line of 'ethics'?

Scientists shouldn't be allowed to help pioneer the lives of Somalis because democracy is bad?

I'm not calling for democracy, I'm calling for a huge change in how things work back home. We're only guests in western countries, one day we'll all have to go back.

Djokovic

Somali Arab
it's not that big of a deal but it just shouldnt be. there is no reason for it to be an official language
Why do you want to change something that is literally not effecting anyone’s life in any way we can all see that you are an ethno nationalist as This is a common rhetoric that they use

alien

📍outer space
VIP
Why do you want to change something that is literally not effecting anyone’s life in any way we can all see that you are an ethno nationalist as This is a common rhetoric that they use
you need to relax. if we get rid of it as an official language. it won't effect you in any way. no need to cry about it

Djokovic

Somali Arab
So you're telling me that western-educated somali doctors shouldn't go to Somalia and provide adequate, affordable healthcare to those who need it the most? I see. Dying Somalis must pay thousands of dollars to get healthcare either in Ethiopia or Turkey.

Engineers who have a background in computer science, network security, electrical engineering, etc shouldn't be allowed because they have a clear line of 'ethics'?

Scientists shouldn't be allowed to help pioneer the lives of Somalis because democracy is bad?

I'm not calling for democracy, I'm calling for a huge change in how things work back home. We're only guests in western countries, one day we'll all have to go back.
first we need to improve the education of the youth so that they can build it up

Reverse

booliska federal 🚓
first we need to improve the education of the youth so that they can build it up
Education of the youth will minimum take 10-20 years, even longer since there are no teachers in Somalia. A visionary fund must be setup before any of this takes place, which I also doubt will happen.

alien

📍outer space
VIP
Because we are an arab country
Screenshot_20210512_164236_com.android.chrome_edit_35336063755024.jpg

checks out

This is Aqeedah. Whoever sees Evil should repel with his hand or his tounge, or by hating it with his heart. Obviously we can’t change with our hand but nothing wrong with changing with your tongue (Social Media, Internet, etc)

Whats more evil than Muslim kids being massacred, chemical weapons being used on them? OP you really need to check yourself.

You can care about Somalia AND Palestine. Don't engage in oppression olympics. How can you see what's going on in Palestine (kids dying, people getting removed forcefully from their homes, the killing, the brutal destruction) and not care?

The media has honestly brainwashed and instilled fear into people, so much so that people are scared to talk about what the terrors that Israelis are doing to the Palestinians. Normally, they'd never wage war and destruction during Ramadan. The fact that Israelis did this during Ramadan shows that they don't give a damn, because they're banking on people, nations and governments to turn the other way and be cowards. Not this time.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
We must always stand against injustice no matter who is doing it or who is being done to, let us avoid prioritizing or politicizing different struggles. In the end, we all deserve to live in dignity :)

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Don't matter, it would happen again. Israel will take more lands, more Israelis and Palestinians will fight again. The world would give their thoughts and prayers again

Israel will take more land...

Cycle will continue
tenor.gif

Reverse

booliska federal 🚓
Don't matter, it would happen again. Israel will take more lands, more Israelis and Palestinians will fight again. The world would give their thoughts and prayers again

Israel will take more land...

Cycle will continue
tenor.gif
Palestinians shouldn't have had sold their land in the beginning. Wallahi they were doqon's, welcomed the jews with open hands and they got backstabbed. Mac sokor.

Israel has grown far too strong to be stopped, it's too late.

Somalia is a hell hole, stop sugar coating what life is there. It'll take a long time to educate everyone and set English as the standard language, build up a potential defense industry, export fisheries & set up funds for fishermen, telecommunications, and much more.

We need to focus on building up Somalia before getting involved with issues we can't change. Ever wondered why arab nations don't help their arab brothers/sisters? Let that sink in.

If you were given the opportunity to help Somalia or Palestine, who would you help?
Well Somalia is in hell hole because of clanism and not foreigners while Palestine is being curved out by Israelis and muslims are being evicted.
Somalia is like Egypt theybused to make fun of Ogaden refugees after they were responsible for the crisis and tried to exploit their fellow somalis.

Sondont try comparing somalia and palestine.

Based

VIP
You're thinking about Somalis who live in Somalia. I'm talking about the Somalis who were born in western countries who want to be able to go back to see their culture and parent's home. If they can't understand the language, connect with locals in terms of language (outside of just Somali), there won't be any hope for the country for their people abroad.

Education in Somalia is nonexistent, I was there last year and they only teach Quran/Arabic/minimal math. No science, no world history, and no English.

I personally believe that the only hope Somalia has is if the educated diaspora comes together to develop Somalia and use their experience to establish great sectors (city planning, policy development, cyberinfrastructure, and spearheading growth into modern times).
Schools in Somalia do teach English and Science... nigga went to a jiingad baadiyo school talkin bout they dont teach science 😂

Trending