Why should we get involved with issues in Israel?

Reverse

booliska federal 🚓
Somalia is a hell hole, stop sugar coating what life is there. It'll take a long time to educate everyone and set English as the standard language, build up a potential defense industry, export fisheries & set up funds for fishermen, telecommunications, and much more.

We need to focus on building up Somalia before getting involved with issues we can't change. Ever wondered why arab nations don't help their arab brothers/sisters? Let that sink in.

If you were given the opportunity to help Somalia or Palestine, who would you help?

We are not involved. Why do people get upset we even react to injustice against people? 9 kids were killed yesterday after the Israelis used air strikes against them. If you feel nothing for people being killed and treated with injustice then you lack humanity.

It’s not about Palestine or any other people that may reside there it’s about the Holy Mosque. Also, if you consider yourself Muslim then you’d know it’s Gods command to support other Muslims suffering, especially if those Muslims are being oppressed by the enemy of Islam..................
Read the Quran!

:reallymaury:arabs went to war and got their shit kicked its pretty obvious why they don't want to go to war again

Reverse

booliska federal 🚓
English doesn't need to be a standard language. It will be taught in schools but it will never be our standard language.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
English is the language spoken by scientists, engineers, doctors, entrepreneurs, and educators all around the world. English needs to be an official language, alongside Somali.

Think about all the good that can come with being able to speak, write, and understand English. A small, but an impactful investment.

alien

📍outer space
VIP
English is the language spoken by scientists, engineers, doctors, entrepreneurs, and educators all around the world. English needs to be an official language, alongside Somali.

Think about all the good that can come with being able to speak, write, and understand English. A small, but an impactful investment.
no. it can be taught in school but it will not be an official with somali. it does not need to have such a high status. it doesn't. it can be taught in the school curriculum but we don't need it. An official language is used so the government can understand each other or the people can understand each other. Somali does that just fine. English not being an official language does not effect how good we can speak English. it will be taught with somali. that is enough

Reverse

booliska federal 🚓
no. it can be taught in school but it will not be an official with somali. it does not need to have such a high status. it doesn't. it can be taught in the school curriculum but we don't need it. An official language is used so the government can understand each other or the people can understand each other. Somali does that just fine
You're thinking about Somalis who live in Somalia. I'm talking about the Somalis who were born in western countries who want to be able to go back to see their culture and parent's home. If they can't understand the language, connect with locals in terms of language (outside of just Somali), there won't be any hope for the country for their people abroad.

Education in Somalia is nonexistent, I was there last year and they only teach Quran/Arabic/minimal math. No science, no world history, and no English.

I personally believe that the only hope Somalia has is if the educated diaspora comes together to develop Somalia and use their experience to establish great sectors (city planning, policy development, cyberinfrastructure, and spearheading growth into modern times).

alien

📍outer space
VIP
You're thinking about Somalis who live in Somalia. I'm talking about the Somalis who were born in western countries who want to be able to go back to see their culture and parent's home. If they can't understand the language, connect with locals in terms of language (outside of just Somali), there won't be any hope for the country for their people abroad.

Education in Somalia is nonexistent, I was there last year and they only teach Quran/Arabic/minimal math. No science, no world history, and no English.

I personally believe that the only hope Somalia has is if the educated diaspora comes together to develop Somalia and use their experience to establish great sectors (city planning, policy development, cyberinfrastructure, and spearheading growth into modern times).
make them learn somali :draketf:

Djokovic

Somali Arab

Diaspora shouldn’t be allowed back they are mostly drug addicts and looters of public funds

Djokovic

Somali Arab
I'm sorry walaal. why do you need to get rid of me? it has little to no purpose. I suggest we teach it in schools. it has a high status but does nothing
Why should we get rid of Arabic you have intense hate in your heart

alien

📍outer space
VIP

I went last year and I went to a private English after school course. There were 3 English only schools. mind you this was in this tuulo in Nugaal

alien

📍outer space
VIP
Why should we get rid of Arabic you have intense hate in your heart
I don't. I advocate it gets taught in schools and stuff but it does not need such a high status. there is no need for it to be an official language. Official languages are used for the people to understand each other or the government to understand each other. somali does that

Djokovic

Somali Arab
I don't. I advocate it gets taught in schools and stuff but it does not need such a high status. there is no need for it to be an official language. Official languages are used for the people to understand each other or the government to understand each other. somali does that
This is why I hate secular ethno nationalists you are all jahil

alien

📍outer space
VIP
This is why I hate secular ethno nationalists you are all jahil
how. I'm saying it should be taught. Official languages are used to understand and it just has a status without anyone using it. Formal Arabic should be taught fully in schools.

Djokovic

Somali Arab
Educated diaspora, I could give a rats ass about those who chose a life of drugs & crime.
Educated diaspora bring problems such as democracy they have a superiority complex and see themselves as above those who stayed in Somalia we need an Islamic government that rules by sharia only
Anything else would be a disaster