why should i care about sufis more than christians

there was a fundraiser for a sufi mosque and one of my family members asked me to donate this jaahil doqon thinks all charity is good charity. i didnt pay that shit they do bid ah and dance around on fridays.

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
there was a fundraiser for a sufi mosque and one of my family members asked me to donate this jaahil doqon thinks all charity is good charity. i didnt pay that shit they do bid ah and dance around on fridays.
Sufis are closer to us than christians however its best you place your charity money in a more better manner.

Sidenote i think people should spend their charity money on wells, poor people and hospital bills than mosques. Every week there is a new mosque being built. I don't think Somalia issue, is running out of places to worship. Every time i see that massive ottoman mosque it makes me think how much people would've it helped if the money was used for a better purpose. Why have a nation of fancy mosques but poor people.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Youโ€™re the jahil doqon.

Trending