Why Reer LA are anti-PL

Status
Not open for further replies.
The answer to your questions is simple: Somaliland is willing to pay more $$$$$ than PL, to have Beggarbant lands waving their flag. Aswell as this strange cuqdad and jealousy, that comes from these scrounging folk.

You see, you need to understand that Puntland is a tribal state, nothing less, nothing more. Puntland was established back in, '98, as a entity that, since the Government in Mogadishu collapsed, Hartis (and Darood yaryar+Carab Salah) can have and use to govern themselves, police themselves and protect themselves. The aim for Puntland was that, never will Harti be ruled from a far away city, or by another clan ever again.

Puntland is just a political union between Hartis, nothing more. Unfortunately, Beggarbantes ( and some Warsan subclans) thought that Puntland was more than just a political union. They seriously thought and believed that: MJ was gonna give a helping hand in building: schools, roads, hospitals, airports ect for them. Wrong, they were/are very wrong. Just because we're Harti, Majeerteen is under no obligation to build schools, roads and so on for Beggarbants and Warsans. That's their job. Every clan and subclan of PL, should and must build for themselves. Puntland is no welfare state. For some reason though, Beggarbantes and some Warsan subclans, are not able to do a thing for themselves.

MJs, Dashisles, Leelkase and Carab Salah, all built up and developed their lands, FOR THEMSELVES AND BY THEMSELVES. Why isit that Leelkase, Dashisle and Carab Salah are all soo loyal to Puntland, through and through and never bad mouth MJ and ask "what has PL ever done for us?" Even though they have not nor will be (anytime soon, due to their numbers) become PL President or VP. That's because, they do sh*t for themselves. They build their own schools, pave their own roads, build their own medical centres and so on. They don't need MJ to help develope their lands, and better themselves.

It's for these reason, and these reasons only, that Dhulos and half of Warsans are against Puntland and not want anything to do with it.
Why is this langaab censored always obsessed:heh:
Nobody gives a f*ck about mj the inhabitants of LA are anti ugaadhyahan they don't give a f*ck about your desert rat sub clan:heh:
@JamalNFD you have ulterior motive

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
I think some of ya, lack comprehension of what i was talking about in my original post.

To say that Beggarbantes want no part of PL, because of the apparent MJ hegemony, over all the clans in PL, and that non MJs haven't got a heavens chance of becoming President, does not hold true. If this was the case, then explain to me, why are therefore Leelkase and Carab Salah soo loyal to PL? Unlike the beggars, who've been given the VP role and a third, A WHOLE THIRD, of the PL parliamentary seats, LKS and Carab Salah, haven't ever held VP role or recieved a THIRD of parliamentary seats. How come LKS and Carab Salah are not flocking to join Al Shabab? How come when last year AS entered the coast of Mudug, LKS ripped AS a new asshole, instead of joining them against MJ rule? How come both those clans haven't ever entertained the idea of joining Galnus? Since Galnus is claiming LKS and Carab Salah lands? And have been staunchly anti-Galnus?

I Meet a lot of LKS and Carab Salahs, when I lived in London. Wallahi, as Allah SWT as my witness, every single LKS and Carab Salah i met and knew of, was a die hard Puntlander. One of my Carab Salah friend, was once using unkind words when he was criticising Gas's handling against the attacks committed by Galnus, by saying that Gas's CM subclan, Reer Abdulle, were a cowardly people, hence Gas being soft when it comes to security.

I've never heard, be it in real life, at a Somali cafe or wherever or online on a forum, a LKS and Carab Salah say, "What has PL ever done for us", "What has Puntland ever built in Goldogob?". You'll never hear these questions becuase they build for themselves and better themselves. Opposite of that, you'll always hear a Beggar (and sometimes a tuna boi) moan and ask, "what has PL ever done for us?" " What has Puntland ever built in Sool or Sanaag?" Even on this very forum, you'll hear those questions from Beggarbantes. That is because, like i stated previously, they are unable to do a thing for themselves. Always want others to do sh*t for them, to build for them. Even their little, Kastuumo State project has utterly failed. Not even Warsans accepted it.

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Who said you needed us in the first place. :childplease:

We don't need you we are building our towns without your foreign international aids.
That's good you're building your towns masha Allah but without freedom it don't mean nothing and as you and I both know most of dhulbhante lands are controlled from hargaisa tell me how many dhulbhante have been gunned down on their own land for simply waving the flag of Somalia?

Boowe I'll ask you again what good is the world in exchange for ones soul?

Here's dhulbhante celebrating 18 may SNM day the day their family were killed talk about Stockholm syndrome

Macaan jecel fadlan ku shuubo :susp:

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
Dhulo are not allowed to demand new schools, roads, hospitals and etc. but they have to be a part of Puntland? :mjlol:

Yaab badanaa it's always the same niggas ing about Dhulbahante. Why does this ey from Qandala even care about SSC? :heh:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Dhulo are not allowed to demand new schools, roads, hospitals and etc. but they have to be a part of Puntland? :mjlol:

Yaab badanaa it's always the same niggas ing about Dhulbahante. Why does this ey from Qandala even care about SSC? :heh:
You guys seen as inferior from puntland like you owe them everything its a real shame but thats how i see it.:mjohreally:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP

You see, man's still begging.

Status
Not open for further replies.