Why Reer LA are anti-PL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Do Dhulbahante live in Gabiley? :icon lol:

So what if Dhulbahante don't like me? Lol why do you care? You're in this thread trying to cause division when you don't even live around Dhulbahante. Why are you so hell bent on showing that Dhulbahante don't like MJ?

At the end of the day, it's an internal affair. You're shisheeye. Do you know how pathetic you look? z3zrULC
Its not pathetic if im spitting facts edoo:umad:

Have a dhulo family who live across the streeet from my house who are pro landers :manny:

waraabe

Your superior
Why would dhulo join Punani land were some mj aren't allowed to lead let alone someone else, there is also rampant corruption there and soldiers don't get paid. It doesn't make sense for dhulo to be part of punaniland

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Very sad what happened to the relationship between dhullos and MJs, there was a time when we lived peacefully with each other under the Puntland flag. Relationship decayed from a series of poor polices on Puntland side. Cade Muse AUN was no so big on Hartinimo the way Abduallhi Yusuf was, in fact he looked the other way when we lost Las Anod in 2007, he only cared about MJ lands and he did well in this regard, Bosaso experienced an economic boom during his Administration. If only Abdullahi Yusuf was in charge of Puntland during this crucial time, but he was busy with the shaninigans of the south of being President of Somalia, took his toughest militia with him down to Mogadishu leaving the SSC little in the way of defence, add to that a puntland president that gave no fucks about Dhulbahante and the fact that dhullos intermixed a lot with habar jeclos, it was only a matter of time before MJ Dhullo relations would tank. On the positive side, i do think the damage can be reversed, we need to initiate dialogue and reconciliation with dhulbahante clans since they are still and integral part of Puntland, even as divided as they are Puntland cannot function well without dhullos, 1/3 of Puntland soldeirs stationed north of Garowe are dhulbahante (majority naleeye axmed and nuur axmed), whatever happens from her on out, we must not alieanate the subclans of dhullos that are still loyal to Puntland since we can use them to win back PL support for the future.

Last edited:

Bohol

VIP
If there's one thing this shows it's that Dhulbahante are not qabilists. Hartinimo means nothing to them.

False. When they have the upper hand they become savages like MOD days. Dhulos and
Ogadens in general are the worst qabilists among the Darood.

Exhibit A: Tuke.
IMG_AE3FD4-2675A4-E1D519-B90CDD-96CF7F-4181E7.jpg

Last edited:

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Very sad what happened to the relationship between dhullos and MJs, there was a time when we lived peacefully with each other under the Puntland flag. Relationship decayed from a series of poor polices on Puntland side. Cade Muse AUN was no so big on Hartinimo the way Abduallhi Yusuf was, in fact he looked the other way when we lost Las Anod in 2007, he only cared about MJ lands and he did well in this regard, Bosaso experienced an economic boom during his Administration. If only Abdullahi Yusuf was in charge of Puntland during this crucial time, but he was busy with the shaninigans of the south of being President of Somalia, took his toughest militia with him down to Mogadishu leaving the SSC little in the way of defence, add to that a puntland president that gave no fucks about Dhulbahante and the fact that dhullos intermixed a lot with habar jeclos, it was only a matter of time before MJ Dhullo relations would tank. On the positive side, i do think the damage can be reversed, we need to initiate dialogue and reconciliation with dhulbahante clans since they are still and integral part of Puntland, even as divided as they are Puntland cannot function well without dhullos, 1/3 of Puntland soldeirs stationed north of Garowe are dhulbahante (majority naleeye axmed and nuur axmed), whatever happens from her on out, we must not alieanate the subclans of dhullos that are still loyal to Puntland since we can use them to win back PL support for the future.
Last administration was no good for LA, which caused the loss of LA.

We just need democratic institutions that is not based on qabiil quota. The institution of qabiil is truly destructive in the long term though it can be a temporary solution.
This is the best time to implement the political party system.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Gen Morgan was the step son of Siad Bare. He even killed other MJs and is not liked in the Puntland community. :manny: I am not saying MJ are not qabilists but Dhulo are far worse.
:mjlol: You think Colonel Tukeh is liked in his own community? And how are Dhulos far worse?

Last edited:

Gambar

VIP
Last administration was no good for LA, which caused the loss of LA.

We just need democratic institutions that is not based on qabiil quota. The institution of qabiil is truly destructive in the long term though it can be a temporary solution.
This is the best time to implement the political party system.
Too much corruption across all of Somalia (including Somaliland) you have to disrupt the status quo. How would you feasibly stop qabiilism?

Gambar

VIP
@waraabe I wasn't addressing you but I mentioned Somaliland because it is full of rampant corruption especially the governing party Kulmiye. @Xooshdheere mentioned democractic institutions and Somaliland likes to make itself seem like it has a democracy when you yourself were okay with imprisoning a Somaliweynist because he's a traitor. To your knowledge, are people imprisoned in Somalia for being pro Somaliland? :icon lol:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I don't hate MJ or any qabil. :icon lol:
But MJ has to be the least loyal Darod clan.
MJs don't need to be loyal to Daroods, since we already have more influence in Somalia now than MOD combined. We're so important and influential that we shouldn't be loyal to daroods, but other daroods should be loyal to us :manny:

in 2017, MOD is pretty much a joke, why don't they just create a political alliance with MJs, potentially a lot of fruitful things could come from such an alliance. As they say, if you can't beat them join them.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
What do mean with "loyal"?
Least wadani, somalinimo etc.
MJs don't need to be loyal to Daroods, since we already have more influence in Somalia now than MOD combined. We're so important and influential that we shouldn't be loyal to daroods, but other daroods should be loyal to us :manny:

in 2017, MOD is pretty much a joke, why don't they just create a political alliance with MJs, potentially a lot of fruitful things could come from such an alliance. As they say, if you can't beat them join them.
not loyal to darood, loyal to Somalia. :mjlol:this is what I mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts