Why Reer LA are anti-PL

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
What happened to "hartinimo" in October 2007? Majeerteens gave us Laascaanood on a silver platter :pachah1:dhulos hate mjs more than Isaaqs :pachah1:i have never understood that wallahi :pachah1:my ayeeyo allah u naxariisto would curse Abdullahi Yusuf every morning :pachah1:

Gambar

VIP
But my aboo or hoyoo isnt from gabiley though:mjkkk:
Your entire point is, there's no such thing as Hartinimo (as a western shisheeye Isaaq) but that they should join you and your artificial colonial ayeyo England borders? :icon rolleyes:

You are trying but failing at division. A person who really believes they are xor and can do whatever they want would say, they can govern themselves. Instead you want their land (not them, you could give a shit) for your Somaliland project. :icon lol:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Xooshdheere @shanqale puntland sits on two gobol iyo ka badan which the federal constitution stipulates that it's the requirement to form a federal state so tell me why does Puntland need dhulbhante again?

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Your entire point is, there's no such thing as Hartinimo (as a western shisheeye Isaaq) but that they should join you and your artificial colonial ayeyo England borders? :icon rolleyes:

You are trying but failing at division. A person who really believes they are xor and can do whatever they want would say, they can govern themselves. Instead you want their land (not them, you could give a shit) for your Somaliland project. :icon lol:
To be honest i would not mind if we had a dhulo president. They are good peoples in my book and inter marry with alot of isaaqs. :manny:

You should be telling this to @Armadillo not me

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
You said in a previous post that pl government killed 3 dhulos who were suspected of a crime laakiin what about all the incosent people Sl slaughtered in cold blood sxb.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is it just me or is dhullo blood worth more when killed by harti.:cosbyhmm:
Harti or not, couldn't care less.

Gambar

VIP
dhulbahante in buuhoodle married mostly HJ and some HY.

Maybe some educated Lady or guy who lived in Berbers or Burco married HA :lol:
Do Dhulbahante live in Gabiley? :icon lol:

Lol deflecting again.

Face it dhulos dont like you guys as seen in this thread :manny: Its best you see light like @Armadillo did since theres not such thing as hartinimo
So what if Dhulbahante don't like me? Lol why do you care? You're in this thread trying to cause division when you don't even live around Dhulbahante. Why are you so hell bent on showing that Dhulbahante don't like MJ?

At the end of the day, it's an internal affair. You're shisheeye. Do you know how pathetic you look? z3zrULC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending