Why Reer LA are anti-PL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell us how much tax does Puntland collect from the lands dhulbhante inhabit? Now compare that to how much tax Puntlanders pay and that will answer you question about the infrastructure

Now that's the think we developed our own city like laascaanood if you saw my thread.

And buuhoodle is growing at fast rate.

Now tell me who built both city was it Somaliland or Puntland.

They are there own people. :mjpls:

No such thing as hartinimo:umad:
Continue crying nacas foqol nacas and while you at it continue licking my ass. Hartinimo till I die. Viva MJs
Take my little cousin out of your filthy mouth. By the time I'm done with him. He too will be clapping them booty.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Now that's the think we developed our own city like laascaanood if you saw my thread.

And buuhoodle is growing at fast rate.

Now tell me who built both city was it Somaliland or Puntland.
Why qoute me I qouted @Xooshdheere amswering his question about the lack of infrastructure in sool and he blamed Puntland which is wrong so iga leexo with your emotions you could build skyscrapers but what will that amount to if you're not even free you nacas macaan jecel fadlan ku shuubo & to add insult to injury your being occupied by SNM who massacred you people :susp:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Shayddaan dadka isku diriyaa ilaahay ma jecla, so i suggest you stop this snake like behavior:gucciwhat:
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending