Why Puntland independence will be a success

Mukhy

Somalilander | Habr Jeclo | Muslim | Barça Fan
Same with Warsangeli they got thrown into Somaliland and their sultan arrested at seychelles. Makhir and Punt can argue on the grounds the Somali republic came about due to a forced union with both the north and the south. We need to bring in @Galmudug-State also and ask him to join a 'greater puntland' because he was 'ex hobyo sultanates' and we need to revive the central region sultanates.
Just take Nugaal and Bari then leave. You ain't taking anymore :camby:

Come on guys, be realistic the name "The land of Punt" has nothing to do with the somali inhabited land.

And the reason Resolution AHG/Res. 16 (1) was adopted, was to avoid overlapping land claims and and every ethnic group or clan forming their own country, it will be madness and more misery then ever before.

Come to you senses guys, Puntland independence will never fly.

Look that how ended with Libya? Haftar has never been as weak as now.

There's a good chance that the PL region elite might decide to make good on their so called "mother of federalism" mantra by setting up a parallel FGS. Maybe they feel this is a golden opportunity to change the nation's capital city

Yusuf M

PuntExit
Just take Nugaal and Bari then leave. You ain't taking anymore :camby:
Nah dude, North Mudug and North Galkacyo is coming with us. Ain't no way we're leaving our Cumar Maxamoud brothers and sisters behind. However, I'd personally be happy if we drop the dead weight called reer Sool who don't bring anything to the table.

Nah dude, North Mudug and North Galkacyo is coming with us. Ain't no way we're leaving our Cumar Maxamoud brothers and sisters behind. However, I'd personally be happy if we drop the dead weight called reer Sool who don't bring anything to the table.
:friendhug:

what about reer bicidiyan cant leave my ayeeyo behind:mjhaps:

If puntland and Somali land became a country in 1991 we would probably be having bombs by now

three more Somali countries is bad news for ethiopia

imagine 3 geeljires coming at you at all sides with an actual army :denzelnigga:

Coming from a MJ I believe puntland is carrying dead weight. FGS blocked bossaso port from DP world we could've rival berbera port. We have 1.2 trillion worth of barrels of oil which we need to sell fast. Our strategic location I'm the at the most easterly area of Africa. Next to straight of hormuz. We could generate tons of port revenue, we could even dispute socotra with yemen. View attachment 179978
Puntland would get recognition very easily, and before somaliland as we can go to the ICJ and file a complaint of forced union, we already have records of our sultanates destroyed by italy to unite with the south.
PIM movement is weak in non-MS/AS MJs, Dishishe,Kaqisqabe,Kaptaanle, Leelkase and Warsangeli

Mukhy

Somalilander | Habr Jeclo | Muslim | Barça Fan
That's fine. Just take MJ land