Why Puntland independence will be a success

Coming from a MJ I believe puntland is carrying dead weight. FGS blocked bossaso port from DP world we could've rival berbera port. We have 1.2 trillion worth of barrels of oil which we need to sell fast. Our strategic location I'm the at the most easterly area of Africa. Next to straight of hormuz. We could generate tons of port revenue, we could even dispute socotra with yemen.
20210413_231056.jpg

Puntland would get recognition very easily, and before somaliland as we can go to the ICJ and file a complaint of forced union, we already have records of our sultanates destroyed by italy to unite with the south.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Coming from a MJ I believe puntland is carrying dead weight. FGS blocked bossaso port from DP world we could've rival berbera port. We have 1.2 trillion worth of barrels of oil which we need to sell fast. Our strategic location I'm the at the most easterly area of Africa. Next to straight of hormuz. We could generate tons of port revenue, we could even dispute socotra with yemen. View attachment 179978
Puntland would get recognition very easily, and before somaliland as we can go to the ICJ and file a complaint of forced union, we already have records of our sultanates destroyed by italy to unite with the south.

Same with Warsangeli they got thrown into Somaliland and their sultan arrested at seychelles. Makhir and Punt can argue on the grounds the Somali republic came about due to a forced union with both the north and the south. We need to bring in @Galmudug-State also and ask him to join a 'greater puntland' because he was 'ex hobyo sultanates' and we need to revive the central region sultanates.

The Organisation of African Unity in the early days, at the Summit of Cairo in July 1964, adopted Resolution AHG/Res. 16 (1) proclaiming the preservation of existing borders at the time of the accession to independence.

So Puntland can never get recognition.

The Organisation of African Unity in the early days, at the Summit of Cairo in July 1964, adopted Resolution AHG/Res. 16 (1) proclaiming the preservation of existing borders at the time of the accession to independence.

So Puntland can never get recognition.

Somalia never signed this hence why ethiopian border is still disputed.

Somalia never signed this hence why ethiopian border is still disputed.

It doesn't help in any shape or form Puntland, the thing is Puntland had never existed, at least Somaliland was an independent state for a week and do fall in the lines of Resolution AHG/Res. 16 (1).

It doesn't help in any shape or form Puntland, the thing is Puntland had never existed, at least Somaliland was an independent state for a week and do fall in the lines of Resolution AHG/Res. 16 (1).
20210414_140147.jpg

It existed way before somaliland was even a thing, puntland is just another name for the state it's actually migutania, Burkina faso is also another example. Countries change names all the time.
Puntland legally can be recognized

Last edited:
Puntland was a nation 800 years before Colonial product of Somaliland and Somalia, we had numerous recognised sovereign kingdoms which functioned as modern states in the North East.
1618405842932.png

The Puntland flag represent Hobyo, Majeerteeniya and Warsangeli kingdoms, this is my Qaran and Identity, before Gaalo influence what was Somalia and Somaliland? I was considered a Hobyian or Majeerteen citizen? wheres your pre-colonial heritage? Somalia begins at 1960, Puntland began at the 12th century. :pachah1:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Puntland was a nation 800 years before Colonial product of Somaliland and Somalia, we had numerous recognised sovereign kingdoms which functioned as modern states in the North East.View attachment 180065

The Puntland flag represent Hobyo, Majeerteeniya and Warsangeli kingdoms, this is my Qaran and Identity, before Gaalo influence what was Somalia and Somaliland? I was considered a Hobyian or Majeerteen citizen? wheres your pre-colonial heritage? Somalia begins at 1960, Puntland began at the 12th century. :pachah1:
Doesnt hobyo belong to HG?

The Majeerteen ruled the whole of Mudug and parts of Galgaduud, The Hawiye and Marehan once upon a time were considered Obbian citizens under Majeerteen rulership.

Hobyo Sultanate had 2 capitals, one was Hobyo the Other was Galkayo so its borders somewhat still remain.

Sultan Keenadiid captured HG land, Hobyo was never ours- that's what @mr steal your naag was asking I believe.