Why "Pan-africanism" is a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Pan-africanism is a joke. These people suffer from a host of inferiority complexes and expect you to join them in the gutter and wallow in the mud with them.

They want to impose their defeatist narrative and slave mentality on all Africans. They want you to let go of your cultural identity and religion. They even want you to rewrite your own history to fit in with their pathetic narrative which revolves around slavery.

Like this lost brainwashed xalimo did...

(the youtube comments are just hilarious)

To these people, blacks were always at the bottom of every society. They preach a doctrine in which they are in a perpetual state of weakness.

I ain't down with that shit.

And thank God most Muslim Africans see through that nonsense.

But these people are obsessed with us for some reason.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Pan-africanism is a joke. These people suffer from a host of inferiority complexes and expect you to join them in the gutter and wallow in the mud with them.

They want to impose their defeatist narrative and slave mentality on all Africans. They want you to let go of your cultural identity and religion. They even want you to rewrite your own history to fit in with their pathetic narrative which revolves around slavery.

To these people, blacks were always at the bottom of every society. They preach a doctrine in which they are in a perpetual state of weakness.

You are more obsessed, How many threads have you made on this topic subxanallah :gucciwhat:

she's not somali bro. got her social media. waa bantu

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I remember this qumayo. Like @Yahya Liban-Lewis says, she was destroyed on every shitty thread she made, including one claiming that Somalis were slaves. Sad to see she is still at her usual antics. I thought after that thorough karbaashing she would renounce her ways. What a shame.

They want you to let go of your cultural identity and religion.

Xoosh

How come that “cultural identity and religion” didn’t rescue us from self-destruction? How come African non-Muslim troops were the only ones willing to be stationed in Somalia and sacrifice their lives and limbs for non-appreciative geeljires? If there wasn’t “Pan Europenism” aka the E.U, 100,000’s of Somalis in Europe would have been dead or in poverty in Somalia or as refugees from Jubba in South Sudan to J-berg in South Africa. The major idea of pan-Africanist is to create peace among the African nations and spend their meagre resources on improving the lives of their citizens and creating a common market for their people to prosper. How would a nomad Somali who hasn’t transcended the pitfalls of tribalism comprehend such a magnificent concept? African troops are guarding Somalis from themselves or we would have seen Alshabaab take control all over Somalia and feed them hyena meat. If you couldn’t appreciate Africans hosting tens of thousands of Somali refugees, assisting them achieve peace and showing them compassion whenever tragedies like the past week, please, resist insulting them. The only thing we excel is self-destruction and blowing up bridges in relations to the goodwill towards us by other people. Think.

Non-issue....from what i've seen and heard you would be pleased to know that no one thinks of somalia when they think of pan africanism.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Non-issue....from what i've seen and heard you would be pleased to know that no one thinks of somalia when they think of pan africanism.
Was that meant to be an insult?
As a war-torn country with infrastructure destroyed by civil war, that's kind of obvious, buddy. Try to think of some better zingers next time, that was pretty meh.

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
This has nothing to do with Pan-Africanism or sjw bs.

The women just has it in for Somalis for some reason.

Reminds me of the Somali Bantu dude with the nick EarthSky Blue that spammed the search term "Somalia" with weird bushmen clips.

Status
Not open for further replies.