Why "Pan-africanism" is a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disclaimer

Didn’t see the video but my geeljirre people have an unatural phobia anyone who isn’t from their sub-clan, clan, sub-sub tribe, sub tribe and tribe. Where do Africans fit in here? I hope you get my drift.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
This has nothing to do with Pan-Africanism or sjw bs.

The women just has it in for Somalis for some reason.

Reminds me of the Somali Bantu dude with the nick EarthSky Blue that spammed the search term "Somalia" with weird bushmen clips.

for fucks sake, they are buttnaked bantus
somali bantus are annoying as f*ck wallahi

@Xooshdheere

I don't endorse any of what that women is doing. As a matter of fact, I, mildly put, dislike it with every fiber of my body

All I asked of you geeljire paper tigers is to act civilized and curb your over the top remarks against God's people.

Your behaviour is ironically producing people like that girl... It's all interconnected. <

Pan-Africanism looks good on paper. But, we are lightyears from any true and holistic implementation of it. Besides, Pan-Africanism is nowadays hijacked by people who want to be eternal victims, and think that you have to be a certain way and act in a certain way, to be considered African. It's a cult.

What do you people want? For you Pan-Somalism is not good enough; qabiil is more sacred. Pan-Cushitism is not good enough; the bloody Ethiopians will be a part of it. Pan-Arabism, you don't qualify; You're nothing but a poor man's Arabs. Maybe we should apply for Pan-Turanism after the Turks have settled in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts