Why our mosques terribly managed while other ethnicities manage theirs professionally ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
our mosques are loved for the laid back approach and we don't do bidca. The way we read and teach Quran is of high standard. So we are miles ahead in some departments. If you want counselling we have free healthcare lol.

Reborn
Today I was pondering on something similar to this when walking down the neighborhood.
Instead, I was thinking as to why are Somali's shops so dysfunctional, dirty and unorganized compare to shops from other respective communities? :farmajoyaab:

our mosques are loved for the laid back approach and we don't do bidca. The way we read and teach Quran is of high standard. So we are miles ahead in some departments. If you want counselling we have free healthcare lol.

gurey

Who practices bidca and how do they practice it? Is a masjid for a clan better because how Somalis read the quraan? We all know the teachings, it’s centred around how “bad” somali girls became, when the boys are butchering one another and their numbers in jails exploded. As one well liked Somalis sheikh put it, there are 500 Somali girls with HIV in a camp outside London. Is that what you are raving about?

My uncle was telling me about this somali mosque .were most of the attendees were taxi drivers near a busy airport and would run to get their airport parking spots and clients before each other. So as to not miss anyone the funds collector of the mosque would sprint to the exit after prayer was done and would extort money standing at the exit while everyone was trying to rush for the best airport parking spots.

You could imagine how awkward the whole situation was.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Today I was pondering on something similar to this when walking down the neighborhood.
Instead, I was thinking as to why are Somali's shops so dysfunctional, dirty and unorganized compare to shops from other respective communities? :farmajoyaab:

We’ve brought with us the primitive ways of doing things back home. For instance we are the only known people who would build mansions next to a plethora of people living under slums. We are the people building tall towers while the road front of it nonexistent.

Reminds me the Indian guy who visited an African country and was invited to a corrupt African leader’s home. The home of the African was a magnificent mansion but all around was miserable infrastructure. Indian asked “you have a nice home but there’s no road infrastructure “. A year later the African visited the Indian in India and to his horror the Indian lived in a normal house and so African asked “sir! You have such a lowly house” Indian replied “ I’ve used my money to build the nice road you drove on to come to me while you used all the stolen money on yourself selfishly “ :dwill::kanyehmm:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I still couldn’t believe that imam from last Friday’s Qutba. The man said “pledge $500 for the next several months. Be brave and don’t worry abt your finances it’ll multiply “. Hada isaga ain’t being an example. He makes more money than 80% of the people sitting there, man makes $4k a month. What kind of logic is that ? On top of that i almost walked out cause during the dua portion the man emotionally made dua for Palestine and Syria and totally skipped SOMALIA as if we are already beyond capable of achieving dua :drakewtf::heh::heh::heh:

I still couldn’t believe that imam from last Friday’s Qutba. The man said “pledge $500 for the next several months. Be brave and don’t worry abt your finances it’ll multiply “. Hada isaga ain’t being an example. He makes more money than 80% of the people sitting there, man makes $4k a month. What kind of logic is that ? On top of that i almost walked out cause during the dua portion the man emotionally made dua for Palestine and Syria and totally skipped SOMALIA as if we are already beyond capable of achieving dua :drakewtf::heh::heh::heh:

What if he came up to you and forced you to give $500?

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
Well Those mosques co operate,budget, and plan activities together they don't see the Mosque as a business but as a place for bringing Muslims together

That's where Somalis fail everybody wants to be the head in charge and use the community for their own gains

Here in Sweden in one small town they have been saving up money for 10 years to build a mosque and what they have failed to tell people who have donated money is that they have been building a mosque with a mall that's right a mall
Beenta jooji, no way they're building a mall mosque :dead::dead:

R.Kelly

If it will multiply, then, why can’t he advertise on the stock exchange? Investors will flock to him. What a scam artist!!!

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
R.Kelly

If it will multiply, then why can he advertise on the stock exchange? Investors will flock to him. What a scam artist!!!

:damn::damn::damn::dead::dead1::deadrose::deadmanny: The man got 3 wives in caabudwaaq”. He ain’t got time to invest in the stock nor the mosque but telling me, Menace, to blindly part ways with my hard earned money. Does he think hooyo nacas bey dhaashay. Man I wished he came up to me with that portable card swiping machine. Actually they once brought to my face and I donated $1 and the guy couldn’t believe it and said “ Ma $1 bad galisay” :deadrose::dead::dead1: I looked at him and he walked away. Now they don’t bring that to me.

Reborn
We’ve brought with us the primitive ways of doing things back home. For instance we are the only known people who would build mansions next to a plethora of people living under slums. We are the people building tall towers while the road front of it nonexistent.

Reminds me the Indian guy who visited an African country and was invited to a corrupt African leader’s home. The home of the African was a magnificent mansion but all around was miserable infrastructure. Indian asked “you have a nice home but there’s no road infrastructure “. A year later the African visited the Indian in India and to his horror the Indian lived in a normal house and so African asked “sir! You have such a lowly house” Indian replied “ I’ve used my money to build the nice road you drove on to come to me while you used all the stolen money on yourself selfishly “ :dwill::kanyehmm:

A cultural revolution needs to happen :siilaanyosmile:

I can’t speak for ur city

But masjid abubark in Seattle is really big with a basketball court and probably has more social activities for the youth than I can mention. They regularly go on field trips, camping, educational seminars etc.

:)
Masjid alfarouq in Minnesota has a gym and weekday school who won the quran competition this year a somali that's right no Pakistani or Arab but a somali

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
There are so many Somali mosques dotted in my city but none of them comes anywhere close to the programs that this one Arab/Pakis own/run.

The Arab/Pakis got so many activities that they now imitating shit gaalos do at their church’s such as providing counseling, yoga, summer camps and spiritual retreat (they go lounging in the wilderness)

In the meantime, the Somalis gave one single program, on a piece of paper they write down girls and guys who wanna get married and they attempt to match them. That’s all

They’re also good at never stop begging. Last Friday at the Quran the imam said “we short on $240k and we need it by the end of the month. We gonna go around and collect it. Who is brave enough to donate $500 that each month will be withdrawn from your account You can do it. Just do it cause god will multiply it more”. I didn’t raise my hand cause I kept saying to myself “you start first sir “:camby::camby::camby: kulahaa “just do it and it’ll multiply “. Yeah sure “Sheikh” why don’t you jump off a cliff cause you won’t die “

This is the same mosque that their video went viral last year where they were fighting based on qabiil and power

Mashalaah Rkelly goes to the mosque.

@R.Kelly I know Columbus . The masjid you speak of with the qabiilist problems is the nicest Somali masjid in Columbus. It cost over $2 million . Problem is it was a loan and they need to pay it back , and Somalis ain’t gonna help with none of that :chrisfreshhah: so they CANT afford to add programs to the masjid curriculum, everything goes to paying back loan. Somalis in Columbus are use to praying in closed down stores and closets so when a masjid comes asking for donations they don’t know how to act . The masjid in Dublin paid their loan back pretty fast because their congregation is majority Arab and Pakistani/afghan and they don’t live on welfare / collect benefits.

Somalis on the other hand “I donated my $1 when this place was being built don’t ask me to help repay loan “:manny:

Gooney

That's the second factual statement I heard from you in a long time. Each qabiil has their own mosques here too. They should've a competition which qabiil has the best mosque.
Competition in every aspect of life improves quality. Btw Im joking about the qabil. I dont get involved in anything that has qabil in it. Which qabil mosque did you use to go to Aussie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts