Why Not Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the 4 madhabs prescribe the death penalty for men. There are several exceptions for women though. It seems sexism is littered throughout this religion.

Where did you find this information? WikiIslam? :ftw9nwa:

Saxiib, copy and Paste that fufu somewhere else, most people on this website are Muslims and won't fall for your garbage arguments. This nigga just posted all four madhabs up in one post lmfao, and I've been struggling to study shafi'i fiqh for the better part of a decade. They should call you sheikhul Islam since you're so versed in every madhab.

What you posted has as much validity and authenticity as me typing what ever I want and just adding "Hannafi" at the end of it. You don't know if it's sahih, daiif, Mutasil,maudu, munkar we don't know how sound the isnaad is, and we don't know so many other things about what you posted.

just because you put the name of the madbah at the beginning and underlined it doesn't mean jack.

Where did you find this information?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apostasy_in_Islam#Punishment

https://www.al-islam.org/articles/apostacy-islam-sayyid-muhammad-rizvi#f_620f3068_7

Even this second site is a pro-Islam website. It says the punishment for apostasy is Death. Their reasoning is that apostasy is equal to treason. Even muslims admit that this practice is correct. You muslims need to stop with the mental gymnastics.

What you posted has as much validity and authenticity as me typing what ever I want and just adding "Hannafi" at the end of it. You don't know if it's sahih, daiif, Mutasil,maudu, munkar we don't know how sound the isnaad is, and we don't know so many other things about what you posted.

If you're referring to the hadith, then it is Sahih Tirmidhi.

https://www.sunnah.com/tirmidhi/33/1

just because you put the name of the madbah at the beginning and underlined it doesn't mean jack.

Just because you oppose the negative parts about your religion, doesn't mean you can change them. That would be bid'ah. These practices have been conducted for a very long time. If they were to be wrong, then what is the point of Islam? One of Islam's boastings is that it is the final perfect and unedited Abrahamic religion as the others were tainted with corruption and additions.

Not to mention the many contradictions within Islam and the vagueness of the Qu'ran which leads it to be interpreted in many ways.

Sharkman-Demon

Mossad Agent
You seem to be one of em brainwashed ex Muslims ima pray for you.
Why are you claiming ex muslim are brainwashed? The evidence proves muslims and followers of other religious groups are brainwashed and indoctrinate from birth. Atheist are most of the time smarter than muzzlamic fiends. We usually know more about said religion than the devout followers of it, because we dive into the prestigious sources and look at what the highest scholars said and wrote, rather than just regurgitating what an Iman/Sheikh/Parents told us about the religion

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Long story short, i was losing faith for a while so i decided to read the Quran (along with some supplementary tafsir and hadith)
as an attempt at regaining faith. Wasn't convinced the book is from God so i left shortly after.

I don't understand why you converted to Christianity though. Seems like more of the same stuff :manny:

Sharkman-Demon

Mossad Agent
Execute uno it's not part of the religion to do that and don't get some fake ayat from the Quran. The followers of Islam aren't perfect. I dont know about dis - owning children i know it happens but quite frankly I wouldn't have the heart for that shit.
There are fake ayats in the quran?????????!!!!!!!??????? :wtf:

giphy.gif

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir
@Aziza "
Narrated `Ikrima:

Some Zanadiqa (atheists) were brought to `Ali and he burnt them. The news of this event, reached Ibn `Abbas who said, "If I had been in his place, I would not have burnt them, as Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) forbade it, saying, 'Do not punish anybody with Allah's punishment (fire).' I would have killed them according to the statement of Allah's Messenger (ﷺ), 'Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.'"

Volume 9, Book 84, Hadith 57

Well if that's true than gay moslems are in denial about their belief, and may have improbable faith that muzzies will except their sexuality one day.
Horta why are you obsessed with someone being muslim or not. All of you are human shyatteen trying to get anybody you can away from islam. Ibliis must be very proud of you

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Execute uno it's not part of the religion to do that and don't get some fake ayat from the Quran. The followers of Islam aren't perfect. I dont know about dis - owning children i know it happens but quite frankly I wouldn't have the heart for that shit.
There aren't "fake ayats" in the quran. For you to believe that is going against your religion. You call me brainwashed but you seem like the brainwashed one. Here is your useless ayat nayaa: "They wish that you should reject faith as they reject faith, and then you would be equal; therefore take not to yourselves friends of them, until they emigrate in the way of God; then, if they turn their backs, take them, and slay them wherever you find them; take not to yourselves any one of them as friend or helper."

An-Nisa, ayat 89

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
If you're gonna believe in any religion, the one that makes the most sense theologically and philosophically is Islam. Otherwise you'd most likely be an atheist when leaving the religion cus it's easier to understand and cope with.

But Christianity isn't a wrong religion, you didn't leave for anything.
Did you forget Muslims believe the injil (bible) is one of the holy books of God. Everything in the book is literally the exact same as what Muslims believe, the only difference being the Resurrection and Jesus being God (which it doesn't say anywhere in the bible). But all the stories of the prophets from Adam to Noah to Abraham are all the same.

I guess the only reason why you left Islam is because of the wahhabis and extremist interpretations of Law.

Islam theologically is mostly dhikr, prayer and nadaafah. That is what makes someone pious, and most Muslims don't even enforce Shariah in their day to day lives, they just follow fiqh which is just Salats, Zakah, Fastings, sunnahs, and dhahaara.

So I think the real reason why you left is because you enjoy the gaal life style that basks in ones egotistic desires and nafs. But you still want the theological notion and beauty of the Abrahamic religions but just without the baggage of being on the news constantly, and that my friend is just called lacking iman in times of turbulence. I guaranty that you would've been a Muslim through and through during the Golden age of Islam and the dark age of Christianity, but you are a christian now just because their civilization is thriving and you want to be in the cool boys club.
I clearly stated why I left. It's deeply rooted in the quran to be violent. I'll pass on your killing and jihadism.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Interesting how all the 'flaws' people find from the bible are in the OT. :cosbyhmm:

Surely you realize the difference between the old and new testament, right?

It's the same God isint it? Doesn't it bother you that your God once called for the murder of babies and raping of women?

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Well if that's true than gay moslems are in denial about their belief, and may have improbable faith that muzzies will except their sexuality one day.
He's filled with crap, wallah ( I can swear on Allah's name but not God's name). Anyways, @AbdiJohnson has came out several times to state that he is an atheist don't listen to government the extremist.

Christianity is the exact the same shit. Idk get why you would convert to Christianity when you dissected Islam. Islam makes more sense than Christianity tbh. I left Islam because of the scientific inaccuracies and the fact that it couldn't be reconciled with evolution. Whilst morality is important to me, it had no force with my apostasy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts