Why Not Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
This thread is dedicated to people who left Islam and their reasons for doing so.

For me it was the treatment of women, the culture surrounding dugsi, and the life of Muhammad that made me leave. :)

What made you guys leave?

You seem like one of them brainwashed Muslims I will pray for you.

The site for you is exmuslims.com but I suppose you already have an account. Walahi you ex Muslims need to be a bit more original alway crying about Islam says kill non believers.
The dugsi you probably went to didn't teach you how to read Arabic or translate the Quran.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
The site for you is exmuslims.com but I suppose you already have an account. Walahi you ex Muslims need to be a bit more original alway crying about Islam says kill non believers.
The dugsi you probably went to didn't teach you how to read Arabic or translate the Quran.
Do you feel proud to be fluent in the most violent language in the world?

Walahi you ex Muslims need to be a bit more original alway crying about Islam

They have a very valid reason to complain. For cryin out loud, the religion commands to execute apostates and some Islamic countries do this. It's very common to find that Muslim parents disown their children when they leave Islam. There are even some on this site who'd consider their children worthless should they ever leave the religion.

They have a very valid reason to complain. For cryin out loud, the religion commands to execute apostates and some Islamic countries do this. It's very common to find that Muslim parents disown their children when they leave Islam. There are even some on this site who'd consider their children worthless should they ever leave the religion.
Execute uno it's not part of the religion to do that and don't get some fake ayat from the Quran. The followers of Islam aren't perfect. I dont know about dis - owning children i know it happens but quite frankly I wouldn't have the heart for that shit.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Christianity the same religion that stones rape victim for adultery
:camby:

Execute uno it's not part of the religion to do that and don't get some fake ayat from the Quran. The followers of Islam aren't perfect. I dont know about dis - owning children i know it happens but quite frankly I wouldn't have the heart for that shit.

All 4 madhabs rule that apostates must be given the death penalty.

All 4 madhabs rule that apostates must be given the death penalty.
Evidence please
First of all its not obligatory to follow the four madhabs as sometimes they make mistakes you should only follow them when they have strong evidence backing them uplease and sound reliable.

If you're gonna believe in any religion, the one that makes the most sense theologically and philosophically is Islam. Otherwise you'd most likely be an atheist when leaving the religion cus it's easier to understand and cope with.

But Christianity isn't a wrong religion, you didn't leave for anything.
Did you forget Muslims believe the injil (bible) is one of the holy books of God. Everything in the book is literally the exact same as what Muslims believe, the only difference being the Resurrection and Jesus being God (which it doesn't say anywhere in the bible). But all the stories of the prophets from Adam to Noah to Abraham are all the same.

I guess the only reason why you left Islam is because of the wahhabis and extremist interpretations of Law.

Islam theologically is mostly dhikr, prayer and nadaafah. That is what makes someone pious, and most Muslims don't even enforce Shariah in their day to day lives, they just follow fiqh which is just Salats, Zakah, Fastings, sunnahs, and dhahaara.

So I think the real reason why you left is because you enjoy the gaal life style that basks in ones egotistic desires and nafs. But you still want the theological notion and beauty of the Abrahamic religions but just without the baggage of being on the news constantly, and that my friend is just called lacking iman in times of turbulence. I guaranty that you would've been a Muslim through and through during the Golden age of Islam and the dark age of Christianity, but you are a christian now just because their civilization is thriving and you want to be in the cool boys club.

If you're gonna believe in any religion, the one that makes the most sense theologically and philosophically is Islam. Otherwise you'd most likely be an atheist when leaving the religion cus it's easier to understand and cope with.

But Christianity isn't a wrong religion, you didn't leave for anything.
Did you forget Muslims believe the injil (bible) is one of the holy books of God. Everything in the book is literally the exact same as what Muslims believe, the only difference being the Resurrection and Jesus being God (which it doesn't say anywhere in the bible). But all the stories of the prophets from Adam to Noah to Abraham are all the same.

I guess the only reason why you left Islam is because of the wahhabis and extremist interpretations of Law.

Islam theologically is mostly dhikr, prayer and nadaafah. That is what makes someone pious, and most Muslims don't even enforce Shariah in their day to day lives, they just follow fiqh which is just Salats, Zakah, Fastings, sunnahs, and dhahaara.

So I think the real reason why you left is because you enjoy the gaal life style that basks in ones egotistic desires and nafs. But you still want the theological notion and beauty of the Abrahamic religions but just without the baggage of being on the news constantly, and that my friend is just called lacking iman in times of turbulence. I guaranty that you would've been a Muslim through and through during the Golden age of Islam and the dark age of Christianity, but you are a christian now just because their civilization is thriving and you want to be in the cool boys club.

She said she wants to marry this Cadaan guy she is talking to currently, so she probably converted just to please him and his family...

Evidence please
First of all its not obligatory to follow the four madhabs as sometimes they make mistakes you should only follow them when they have strong evidence backing them uplease and sound reliable.

Abu Umamah bin Sahl bin Hunaif narrated that on the day of siege, 'Uthman bin 'Affan stood overlooking the people, and he said:
"I swear to you by Allah! You know that the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w) said: 'The blood of a Muslim man is not lawful, except for one of three (cases): Illegitimate sexual relations after Ihsan (having been married), or apostasy after Islam, or taking a life without right, for which he is killed.' By Allah! I have never committed illegitimate sexual relations, not during Jahiliyyah nor during Islam, and I have not committed apostasy since I gave my pledge to the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w), and I have not taken a life that Allah had made unlawful. So for what do you fight me?"'

All the 4 madhabs prescribe the death penalty for men. There are several exceptions for women though. It seems sexism is littered throughout this religion.

Hanafi - recommends three days of imprisonment before execution, although the delay before killing the Muslim apostate is not mandatory. Apostates who are men must be killed, states the Hanafi Sunni fiqh, while women must be held in solitary confinement and beaten every three days till they recant and return to Islam.

Maliki - allows up to ten days for recantation, after which the apostate must be killed. Both men and women apostates deserve death penalty according to the traditional view of Sunni Maliki fiqh.

Shafi'i - waiting period of three days is required to allow the Muslim apostate to repent and return to Islam. After the wait, execution is the traditional recommended punishment for both men and women apostates.

Hanbali - waiting period not necessary, but may be granted. Execution is traditional recommended punishment for both genders of Muslim apostates.

She said she wants to marry this Cadaan guy she is talking to currently, so she probably converted just to please him and his family...

Well then she's an Atheist right? In that case nvm my previous post cuz atheists are easier to debate.
Her thread should be re titled "reasons I don't like some Muslim societies cultures, and bullshit I heard on the internet" cus she didn't make any reasonable statement to leave a religion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts