Why most Arabs not wear hijabs

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my school all the Arab girls don't wear hijabs but when mom and dad come they some times wear it but u see somali girl dragging large baggy hijabs around the hallway. Is do hard to identify them in school they look like any normal white girl.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
In my school all the Arab girls don't wear hijabs but when mom and dad come they some times wear it but u see somali girl dragging large baggy hijabs around the hallway. Is do hard to identify them in school they look like any normal white girl.

Because they are free and young and wild.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
and also Arab girls when they are young are cute :siilaanyosmile: why hiding that beauty behind a hijab :siilaanyolaugh:

true i see this everywhere i go.
they are the people who imposed this new style of hijab on us.
many arabs in the west have an inferior complex towards cadaans and want to fit in

Threw hijab like a rambunctious cows when they go to the west and imitate with the west far as much as they can
Done+_358918473f45173c97d744cf5ea537b7.jpg
Suppressed....

Because they're evolving. The hijab is just not necessary. It won't stop you from getting raped. It's literally a signal for rapists that you're an inexperienced virgin that is easy to exploit. When they drug and kidnap you they can literally carry you on their backs in public because people will think they're carrying bed sheets or something

It’s because Arabs actually want the best for their daughters, so they don’t force hijab on them in the West where they may face discrimination and assault. Somali parents on the other hand don’t give a f*ck and force it on their daughter’s head by the age of three.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending