Why most Arabs not wear hijabs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
In my school all the Arab girls don't wear hijabs but when mom and dad come they some times wear it but u see somali girl dragging large baggy hijabs around the hallway. Is do hard to identify them in school they look like any normal white girl.
I swear to God you guys never cease to amaze me when a Somali girl is is doing some f*** s*** you guys are the ones who would shame her for it. And when she's a Muslim and covers up you guys are still shiting on them. I swear I don't I don't understand some of you guys.
FOH. confused lil nigga...

I swear to God you guys never cease to amaze me when a Somali girl is is doing some f*** s*** you guys are the ones who would shame her for it. And when she's a Muslim and covers up you guys are still shiting on them. I swear I don't I don't understand some of you guys.
FOH. confused lil nigga...
I'm not making fun of xalimos making fun of arabs

Ramen

🌸
It’s because Arabs actually want the best for their daughters, so they don’t force hijab on them in the West where they may face discrimination and assault. Somali parents on the other hand don’t give a f*ck and force it on their daughter’s head by the age of three.
Theyre basically sexualizing children by forcing them to wear the hijab. We all know the meaning of the hijab - cover the hair bc it attracts attention from males. Its uncomfortable to see babies wearing the hijab.
That shit is weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts