Why Mogadishu has the most developed private sector in Somalia ?

Usually the more dangerous and unstable the place is, the more undeveloped it is. But for Somalia it's the opposite. Mogadishu is way more developed and wealthier than other cities in more peaceful areas. Even though the private sector of Mogadishu get taxed twice as much as somalis from other cities plus way more property damages from terrorist attacks. How can this be ? Are non-mogadishu somalis just brain dead or do people in Mogadishu have higher IQ than people from other parts of Somalia ?

Funny how members of certain clans don't want to comment in this thread.:mjpls:

You've been getting too delusional lately. I just wanted to remind you the reality on the ground.:banderas:

Funny how members of certain clans don't want to comment in this thread.:mjpls:

You've been getting too delusional lately. I just wanted to remind you the reality on the ground.:banderas:
You Do Know That Every Clan Has Members That Resides In Xamar And That It's The Capital Of Somaliyee

:reallymaury: :sass1: :wtfdis:

What kind of question is this? how come the most populous city in Somalia has the most....?
Jimmy Fallon Idk GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

So yall conveniently forget most IC aid including Turkish construction goes straight to Xamar which trickles down. Where were these high IQ folks before the return of Government? Why don’t we see these high iq people in Galnus or Hirhsabelle?

:ufdup: Kids

So yall conveniently forget most IC aid including Turkish construction goes straight to Xamar which trickles down. Where were these high IQ folks before the return of Government? Why don’t we see these high iq people in Galnus or Hirhsabelle?

:ufdup: Kids
I'm talking about private sector not public sector.

Trending