Why K-Pop fans are the worst

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Are you really that dumb? I don't think so. This can't be true. Check back what you just wrote and read between the lines. :shookgabre:
Waryaa leave me alone. I found it, ok? Why don’t you look at what I wrote earlier.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Waryaa leave me alone. I found it, ok? Why don’t you look at what I wrote earlier.
Still the same shit!

You need to get glasses I guess. That's all. If you can't figure out what's wrong with that tweet. You are different special breed. Bollywood breed I think!:siilaanyolaugh:

A_A

Still the same shit!

You need to get glasses I guess. That's all. If you can't figure out what's wrong with that tweet. You are different special breed. Bollywood breed I think!:siilaanyolaugh:
I told you I did find out, I just needed a little help. Btw I do own glasses, I just lost them. When I do find them, I’ll roast your nasty looking self.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I told you I did find out, I just needed a little help. Btw I do own glasses, I just lost them. When I do find them, I’ll roast your nasty looking self.
"I’ll roast your nasty looking self."
@A_A
tenor (32).gif

My reaction:
wade-laugh.gif

I’ll have you know I spent three solid seconds on the deep web. I’ll have your IP address in .000000001 seconds.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Good thing i'm using VPN + Linux, so it's a bit harder to hack me. Visiting the deep web a couple of times myself, i understand the usage of multiple backdoors. :fredo:

A_A

Good thing i'm using VPN + Linux, so it's a bit harder to hack me. Visiting the deep web a couple of times myself, i understand the usage of multiple backdoors. :fredo:
I don’t need some VPN, incognito mode works just fine for me.:russsmug:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
As a man who dumped 2 Korean women before, I'd like to think I've done my fair share for the cause.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Im going to a kpop concert next week to go get my man, first row and hoejabi ready
clear.png
:siilaanyosmile:
Best of luck fam.

You know what they say about Koreans:

"You wanna tie the knot? Then get ready to get under the cut!"

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
literally no idea what this means but thanks!
yousmart.png
It's a plastic surgery joke.

If yo man's face is narrow and eyes are wide, then he ain't that man.
If yo man's face is wide and eyes are narrow, then he's a real one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts