Why K-Pop fans are the worst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I think the K-POP singers are singing "boom boom, baby?" This is such a weird ass tweet, lol.
I barely understood what they were saying and although the clip is fasaad by itself, i couldnt figure it exactly out if they were mocking Islam and mocking the victims of masjid terrorist attack

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
upload_2019-3-15_19-3-49.png

Most of these kpop stars used to be super ugly, before getting these heavy plastic surgery. They're not even that talented, their dancing is so fucking basic and anyone can do it. They're also more sexualized then american pop, and that's saying a lot. What's also more annoying is their fucking language, it doesn't sound good at all. It sounds like thousands of rats being put in a blender. :gaasdrink:

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
What I’m confused, where is the controversy?:ayaanswag:

Oof. Found out that the music vid she posted just came out the other day so essentially she was promoting K-Pop music whilst also sending out her condolences for a terrorist attack :snoop:

Attachments

• upload_2019-3-15_19-31-16.png
    upload_2019-3-15_19-31-16.png
    257.9 KB · Views: 144

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Oof. Found out that the music vid she posted just came out the other day so essentially she was promoting K-Pop music whilst also sending out her condolences for a terrorist attack :snoop:
I’m still confused. So the video came out yesterday, and today they send their condolences? I don’t see the issue.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
I’m still confused. So the video came out yesterday, and today they send their condolences? I don’t see the issue.

No, the issue is that she sent her "condolences" as an accessory to promote a music video for her favorite band instead of posting about the two separately.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Islam is not a religion of peace, f*ck that with the lie.
Didn't expect you to stoop so low and say something like that. I thought that you were mature enough to not say embarrassing shit like this.

It's ok, I will talk to you the way you like it, in your own language. This is some shit a 12 year old non muslim gamer, and an Islamaphobe would say. :nahgirl:

How about you... :ohlord:

giphy (29).gif

Ever taught how to respect different beliefs? I don't think so! :gucciwhat:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Are you really that dumb? I don't think so. This can't be true. Check back what you just wrote and read between the lines. :shookgabre:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts