Why Japanese Men Are Killing Themselves? They Are Slaves To Their Wives!

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Whatever the US placed in that nuke must be classified as a damn crime against the humanity of Japan, they lost the war and turned into mindless zombies with no social life. Apocalypse = Japan.

Ahmed Ato

Self-interest
They are not living they are just surviving. They spend their day's wage slaving only to return home and get no appreciation or sex from their wives.
This is not unique to Japan go on the subreddit Deadbedrooms and read about all these miserable men who can't get sex from their wives.
was surprised when i read some women complaining deadbedrooms. who are these men?.

bruh they did numbers on'em. My cousinis married to one and we went a trip together along with her friends and I was amazed by their mannerism and congeniality.

he said, don't fall for it because their ostentatious and pretentious politeness is a rarity and semi robotic. who in the world kud live with few hundreds allowance and surrender the rest of the dough to a Bot.

They make Xalimos look like a docile sheepView attachment 195504

It's funny how extensively our world and our perception of it, is formed and framed by propaganda.

Manners are good, but I find that people in certain cultures will avoid telling you their true feelings and positions.

On a side note: Asian genes are incredibly strong and overwhelm every other phenotype, which is yet another reason I wouldn't pair up with them.

Last edited:

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
This is completely true. And many more are prostitutes. Japan has a very sex-positive culture and ****tery is deeply engrained in their traditions too.
South Korea has old women prostitutes because younger generation neglects elderly and doesn't give them jobs

It's strange that their relationships are so sexless while their men refer to Japanese women as 'yellow cabs' -> as in everyone rides them.
If 30 - 70% of their men don’t want to be with them or satisfy them then they’ll inevitably end up with other men who will gladly accept them. Those incels then turn around and start shaming the same women they wanted nothing to do with, because misery likes company.

bruh they did numbers on'em. My cousinis married to one and we went a trip together along with her friends and I was amazed by their mannerism and congeniality.

he said, don't fall for it because their ostentatious and pretentious politeness is a rarity and semi robotic. who in the world kud live with few hundreds allowance and surrender the rest of the dough to a Bot.

They make Xalimos look like a docile sheepView attachment 195504

Yes they hide their true selves very well.

on the wedding day they wear this headdress called a tsunokakushi, translates to ‘horn hiding’. They claim it’s showing women who are willing to become better and change their attitude within marriage but word on the street/transitions state it’s the bride pretending to be docile and blushing but only on the wedding day, once they’re the wife the true horns come out lmao

E8FF1B77-5604-4A3F-8C83-7B709C327E09.jpeg

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Japanese men are the best men in the world. They're the prototype of what you lot need to be to even be allowed to call yourselves rag.:lawd:

Trending