Why isn't fob tiktok banned yet?

This one was funny I never thought that fob TikTok talked about anything other than bleaching and qabyalad

Why are you surprised? Fob women are even lip syncing to sex songs. People in somalia have no shame at all.

Last edited:

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
Kkkk something off with women back home think hard lifestyle making them too masculine. Saw soccer tournament back home recently and the women had clan names tattooed on face with marker and being obnoxious 🤮

Why are you surprised? Fob women are even lip syncing to sex songs. People in somalia have no shame at all.
I'm not surprised I'm wondering when they will get there ban and no somalis back home aren't shameless. This is just a few bad apples.

Why ain't you banned yet? All you do is hate on somalis. As a Nigerian why you so obsessed?

Kkkk something off with women back home think hard lifestyle making them too masculine. Saw soccer tournament back home recently and the women had clan names tattooed on face with marker and being obnoxious 🤮
Yeah I've noticed that too. They also tend to yell a lot. I saw a women with some hair on her chin I believe the women back home strangely gained some testosterone due to the civil war

Trending