why is there so much good looking somali women exposure but not

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
This guy has those same qualities but you wouldn't stutter to call him Somali. Stop this agenda please we are not African American who will claim anyone with 1drop of African DNA

upload_2019-12-11_10-13-32-jpeg.84104

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Abtow, how can you agree with me that those guys, who have light skin and timo jileec, don't look like real Somalis when you believe it is nonsense to identify Somali based on this two characteristics alone?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Idk there is a somali look but I wouldnt characterizes it soley from skin tone and hair type. The OG Pic the guy on the left looks somali the one of the right really doesn't. There is just this somali look I dont know how to explain it you either have it or you don't.

:manny:

Watch your mouth don't call me hawiye again

:angryman:
I wanted to qashin this comments along with the other Hawiye slander here laakin this made me laugh. You’re on thin ice buddy, I promise you’re next anti-Hawiye comment will be qashined straight away no matter how funny it is:bell:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Anyone that packs more muscle as a Somali has a chance of getting labbeled Madow or African American more by other skinny jealous stinky Abdis. They think the norm is being Somali is being skinny.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
I wanted to qashin this comments along with the other Hawiye slander here laakin this made me laugh. You’re on thin ice buddy, I promise you’re next anti-Hawiye comment will be qashined straight away no matter how funny it is:bell:

I apologise :( I don't know what came over me I just got a bit defensive. I won't slander Hawiye people again we are all cousins anyway right? You might be more related to me than some of my own family ty for no qashin

:friendhug:

Once saw a panty dropping askari in Somaliland when traveling between two cities. He was tall with a gorgeous smile plus dimples. The highlight of my trip.

wow :geek:
you really are the number 1 sspot girl

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
Somalis in general suffer from having chubby jawlines and bad hairlines that’s what stand good looking people from the rest

Average somali dudes look like sticks in the uk :nahgirl:

Majority of them. I'm not saying I'm hot either, I look like a stick too:bell: