why is there so much good looking somali women exposure but not

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
Awww so you’re not Somali I’m assuming. It’s simple darkskin = Somali

I don’t make the rules. I’m not Somali either.
no
the true somalis are darker than reer xamar cad cads but are lighter than bantus :gucciwhat::hillarybiz:

sxb if you're tolling please tell me rn because both of those guys in the tweet look somali, nobody under the tweet said that they looked non somali :it0tdo8: they both just have well defined facial muscles maybe you and @SuleymanPitt arent use to seeing that :it0tdo8:
No I say this as a man that doesn't look Somali either.

This is how a real Somali looks, no cap

886d61da1f61bc8e19365ecf23e65f43.jpg

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
sxb if you're tolling please tell me rn because both of those guys in the tweet look somali, nobody under the tweet said that they looked non somali :it0tdo8: they both just have well defined facial muscles maybe you and @SuleymanPitt arent use to seeing that :it0tdo8:
Light skin is a sign of being mixed (way more than the average Somali) so when you have light skin and jileec hair wtf makes you Somali?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
you're entitled to your beliefs sxb but theres a bunch of pure blood somalis that are lightskin and have soft hair :it0tdo8:

If we are being for real though those guys(OG PIC) dont look somali LMFAO @Toriye is right in that regard ,but everything else about lightskin people and timo jileec is nonsense abti

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
If we are being for real though those guys(OG PIC) dont look somali LMFAO @Toriye is right in that regard ,but everything else about lightskin people and timo jileec is nonsense abti
Abtow, how can you agree with me that those guys, who have light skin and timo jileec, don't look like real Somalis when you believe it is nonsense to identify Somali based on this two characteristics alone?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.