Why is the divorce rate so high in the Somali community?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This video got me thinking about whether I would marry a chick who has a kid.
I never seriously thought of this.

Cause she got divorced at 23 and had a kid with her. I honestly forgot the fact that I might actually meet potentials in the future who have kids from previous marriages.

I don't hate kids like some people. I have actually been told I'm good with them from my parents and other babysitters.

Eh I'll just let future Jerome figure it out if I'm placed In a situation like that

That's what I thought when I was younger, but marrying someone with kids is a big fucking deal. You really shouldn't unless you have kids yourself. Even then I would only consider it on a case-by-case and under specific circumstances

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
It is a form of cucking. Who wants to be a cuck? :siilaanyolaugh:
Honestly the only opinions that matter in that situation are yourself, your spouse and maybe your parents. You shouldn't give af about what some random fat forehead chicken legged abdi thinks about your relationship.

If your happy your happy.

Last edited:
I think they prefer whites over you negroids. The ex is white.

Well then she should be considered what is known as an 'outlier'.

We all know Somali women love their strong west African KANGS.

tmp_wmNlKK_c6dab19e524f4a27_main.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

She will have to marry another ajnabi and raise rainbow children that look like niggas from the movie four brothers. :manny:

Her life her choices.

Edit the comments are filled with xalimos congratulating her and talking about empowerment. Why cant somali women advise each other genuinely instead of inay been isu hor kacaan? No one should be this happy about a divorce and the chick is clearly smiling for the camera. Smh

Last edited:
Did she call herself a ?

Nothing wrong with marrying divorced women if that's what you want but she is moving a bit mad with this video.

World

VIP
Good thing is our community doesn't look down on divorced women as such
Our community does however look down upon ajnabi divorcees. Even though that would disqualify a very large proportion of our female population, no man would ever consider one.

Time to open a Somali divorce counciling facility with a beach front view in Somalia.

Couples can seek counciling and go for a long walk privately on our 3000km of beach.

We shall call the Resort: Furaha La’an (Keyless).

Somali mothers love to use the word “Furaaa Furaaa”

In Furah laan, we will give you both daily massages, food and a wonderful atmosphere to seek council from our many Psychology PHD graduates.

Our Slogan is “Furaha baada Ku tuur” throw your key in the ocean and leave keyless.

:farmajoyaab:

6DCE562F-1FC0-4108-9802-FFF6F4775AA8.jpeg

2FE393D5-85F6-43C1-A8DE-568D12B82A0D.jpeg

Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by your Suldaan or Reer. This resort is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any furka.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
That's what I thought when I was younger, but marrying someone with kids is a big fucking deal. You really shouldn't unless you have kids yourself. Even then I would only consider it on a case-by-case and under specific circumstances
I always looked at as like I would have to become a father figure pretty early. Cause the chick wouldn’t want to stay with a guy who doesn’t treat her kid well or isn’t a positive role model for the kid.

Like a good decent step dad basically.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Did she call herself a ?

Nothing wrong with marrying divorced women if that's what you want but she is moving a bit mad with this video.
When she said I think she meant she was more sexually active with her spouse. I always assumed that’s how it was for newly married people.

No need to overthink it.

The vid was just her giving an insight about her divorce. She probably added more humor in it to make the viewers laugh. It worked as u can see in the comments. It wasn’t that sad/depressing I thought it was going to be based on the title.

She will have to marry another ajnabi and raise rainbow children that look like niggas from the movie four brothers. :manny:

Her life her choices.

Edit the comments are filled with xalimos congratulating her and talking about empowerment. Why cant somali women advise each other genuinely instead of inay been isu hor kacaan? No one should be this happy about a divorce and the chick is clearly smiling for the camera. Smh

Soo What do you think is genuine advise? Do you want her to be crying lol ofc divorce is not ideal but life moves on..

It was all a marketing ploy. Her views shot up. Even Puntite port got involved.

PuntitePort
2 hours ago
Hi Walaal, thank you for having the courage to discuss what happened to you and how others can learn from it. With your permission I would like to use your video as an example in one of my episodes to discuss: A) Marriage in the nomadic traditions vs Western. B) The parallels of getting into a business partnership when one partner believes the business will fail from the moment the doors have opened, and how it relates to marriage. C)How “Ciyaal Kacaan” the previous generation have fuelled irresponsibility in marriages and lost simple principles of marriage from our nomadic ancestors D) The importance of having a vision together when getting married. E) The cultural risks associated with our Dhaqan focusing on getting married young without developing hard and soft skills. F) What millennial Somali couples can learn from our nomadic ancestors when it comes to household wealth management (Xoolo dhaqal) E) And the lack of attention on our parents experiencing PTSD from the fall out of the civil war. And how seeking counselling is considered “Ceeb” in marriage and personal development. I’m floored by the amount of generalizing happening in the comment section from people who aren’t married or who haven’t been divorced. I will speak in Somali throughout the video of course. Maac Salaam.

I think because they don't have spended enough time with each other before. They just date couple times and marry, looks might be another reason. I don't think if some women walking around looking like ninjas, are going to look attractive at home too. But I think that might some of the reasons, I don't know how Somali men are. I never have lived with 1

Soo What do you think is genuine advise? Do you want her to be crying lol ofc divorce is not ideal but life moves on..
not really. you don't have to be on the extreme ends of things. Looking at the comments, many women think her situation is empowering. who thinks that about a divorce? and if people do feel that way, they are better off not getting married to begin with.

she's a single mother now. How about warning women? how about advice on doing enough vetting before settling for someone? how about talking about how it isn't easy to be a single mother? If by the end of the video, the comments are filled with congratulations nayaa, what kind of message did she hope to send?

lol anyways, it's her life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts