why is romance not important to somalis

i have a confession to make i am hopelessly romantic. i tend to feel deeply in almost all
matters to the point that i can at any given time immerse myself into any experience even when
being undergone by others. it can be a beautiful experience and can make your life a continuing
ecstatic experience but at the the same time this capacity or gift of empathizing can also be a burden
of great responsibility. i can live with that as the benefits far outweigh the costs but what greatly
perturbs me is the fact that i find my somali bretherens to be somehowly devoid of this feeling
of empathy which is the greatest requisite for romance. are they wired differently or is it a matter of nurture.
i feel somalis hate more than they love and thats where all the cynicism, hostility and aggression stems
from. why do somalis take this noble and lofty human ideal to be a weakness when in truth it is strength
or are somalis simply masking their deep fears of inadequacies by rejecting love.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
to the point of ecstasy dear. i literally melt in the experience and tears effortlessly fall

I am romantic in the literature sense. But NOT in reality. I don't believe in real love

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
LOVE is a product of Dhuuso mixed with @FBIsomalia

No. LOVE is this picture
1634852138563.png

I am romantic in the literature sense. But NOT in reality. I don't believe in rea
dont make me cry for you you deserve better. just because you have not yet met your soulmate doesnt negate the fact that you and love have yet to crossroads and the quest of your life fulfilled to be. i can from a far feel thy love my dear and for you to deny its existence is surely a tragedy to be.

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
i have a confession to make i am hopelessly romantic. i tend to feel deeply in almost all
matters to the point that i can at any given time immerse myself into any experience even when
being undergone by others. it can be a beautiful experience and can make your life a continuing
ecstatic experience but at the the same time this capacity or gift of empathizing can also be a burden
of great responsibility. i can live with that as the benefits far outweigh the costs but what greatly
perturbs me is the fact that i find my somali bretherens to be somehowly devoid of this feeling
of empathy which is the greatest requisite for romance. are they wired differently or is it a matter of nurture.
i feel somalis hate more than they love and thats where all the cynicism, hostility and aggression stems
from. why do somalis take this noble and lofty human ideal to be a weakness when in truth it is strength
or are somalis simply masking their deep fears of inadequacies by rejecting love.
I am the same sxb I am a hopeless romantic I love my wife so muchπŸ’‹

I am the same sxb I am a hopeless romantic I love my wife so muchπŸ’‹
keep it up but as khalil gibrain said in your love dont forget to put spaces in between your togetherness for as the pillars stand strong they stand apart. love one another but not make a bond of love, let it be rather a moving sea between the shores of your love. feel each others cup but drink from not one cup, give one another of your bread but not from the same loaf, sing and dance together and be joyous but let each one of you be alone, even as as the strings of flute are alone though they quiver with the same music

Somalis are very romantic judging by somali songs of which almost 90% consist of love songs.. But maybe Somalis are not romantic in western context which makes perfect sense since we are not westerners.

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
keep it up but as khalil gibrain said in your love dont forget to put spaces in between your togetherness for as the pillars stand strong they stand apart. love one another but not make a bond of love, let it be rather a moving sea between the shores of your love. feel each others cup but drink from not one cup, give one another of your bread but not from the same loaf, sing and dance together and be joyous but let each one of you be alone, even as as the strings of flute are alone though they quiver with the same music
I am so in love with her when I think about her I cry I cant stand to be without her. Faraaxs like us are very rare. Today I sent her mom money even though I needed it more. I love her more than I love myself:ileycry:

Trending

Latest posts