Why is no one talking about the fact that Drumpf had to of his people charged in a criminal charge

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Manafort faces 181 months in prison (15 years). Trumps allies called him “a bad guy” this morning, meaning he’ll flip on Trump and only get 2 years. Papadopoulos has already flipped on Trump and is fully cooperating to get a reduced sentence.

Unless he pardons Manafort this week, Trump sends the signal that no one can rely on his pardon powers. Michael Flynn plead guilty and is cooperating but that is under seal. Flynn is cooperating on the obstruction of justice investigation.

Mueller sent a message that he is willing to indict people and that the truth is the only way out.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Nothin on Trump so whatever, another no name bozo goes to jail and will likely be pardoned.:manny:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
The guy fired FBI director in a panic because he feared what he might uncover. Are you sure he’ll survive?

I doubt anything comes of it, but I will say, it seems like Trump has pissed off some very powerful person as both the media and the government seems to actively trying to take him down.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
I doubt anything comes of it, but I will say, it seems like Trump has pissed off some very powerful person as both the media and the government seems to actively trying to take him down.
They are mad that a man with a third grade vocabulary is running the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.