Why is Minnesota so damn

Cold :what1: found out the other day it’s cold as shit it’s like colder than all diasporas together. somalis there are holding it down true survivors

Apollo

VIP
It is in the center of Northern North America far away from the oceans. Inland climates have colder winters.

On the flip side, Minnesota summers are better/warmer than British summers.

Much of the continent is in a deep freeze this week. Not me though. Love living beside the Great Lakes. Winters aren't that cold.

:trumpsmirk:

Minneapolis is like the Arctic.

I remember an Alt-righter complained in the YT comments section that Somalis follow wherever Scandis settle[Minnesota is famous for it's Scandinavian heritage] for the freebies.
:dead:

The winter time in MN is like a summer for us scandi Niggas
For real, the only place that resembles minnesota’s cold is probably the North of Norway (within the arctic circle!). Here I am, celebrating having two weeks of snow...
Klimaendringene skremmer meg; shit is too quick :damn:

Minnesota summers (although they are quite short) are fabulous. Minnesota has hundreds of beautiful parks, reserves, lakes, and beaches. It gets quite warm, like 85-100 degrees Fahrenheit making it perfect for swimming. Loads of nature and wildlife for the outdoorsy type.

Minnesota is the land of the blessed.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Minnesota is not the coldest diaspora. Have you heard of Albertans? It reaches -50 C during winters. If you're outside in that weather for longer than 5 mins without gloves you catch frostbites. If you're car breaks down in that weather and you're stuck there for too long you can possibly die.

No joke over there. It's cold here in Toronto too but lake ontario helps us control climate. There's no large enough body of water there.

Minnesota is not the coldest diaspora. Have you heard of Albertans? It reaches -50 C during winters. If you're outside in that weather for longer than 5 mins without gloves you catch frostbites. If you're car breaks down in that weather and you're stuck there for too long you can possibly die.

No joke over there. It's cold here in Toronto too but lake ontario helps us control climate. There's no large enough body of water there.
Damn somalis live over there :ivers: Is it a lot or just a small amount

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Damn somalis live over there :ivers: Is it a lot or just a small amount
It's definitely not as big as other diasporas but then again Edmonton's population is barely a million. So Somalis aren't a tiny minority there. I met a few of them coming back to Canada and my dad and his friends worked there for a while.

He told me a story of him working as a construction worker there when it was -40C. They'd work for 5-10 mins outside then quickly come back inside for another 5-10 mins because of how cold it was. One of my teachers was in Alberta once when it reached -51C with windchill.

Trending

Latest posts