Why is hijab forced back home ?

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
The hijab isn’t forced. Women choose to wear it and they do so for a number or reasons, including a lack of confidence in how they look. Very few wear it due to strict religious adherence

Hijabs historically weren’t worn before marriage among some clans, but after marriage all women wore them.

The historical inaccuracy of hooyo-matalo selfhaters who post pictures of women from the 60’s and be like “this is how Somalia used to look” needs to stop lol.

Women should have the right to wear or not wear hijab back home. Before the civil war, forced hijab wasn't a thing. But Wahabbism came and ruined things,now you can't go outside in Hargeisa or Mogadishu,for example, with your hair showing wearing a dirac or guntiino. So sad.

Haye go to the streets of Mogadishu and Hargeysa and protest.

Bonus points if you make some tagline like #FreeTheHair

:mjpls:

Murder, theft of public funds, extortion, human trafficking/tahriib must also not happen in a 100% Muslim country. Loser
You fucktard, when did I say this is correct? This is relevant to the topic thats why I mentioned it retard we must follow the Quran and Sunnah strictly

This thread is full of qalaadis and murtads

It’s true. Ask any women in any Carmo, having more clothing on you is seen as more fashionable, especially if they are dark colored.
May Allah guide these people aoodubillah dajjal is coming soon subxanallah

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
This thread is full of qalaadis and murtads

It’s true. Ask any women in any Carmo, having more clothing on you is seen as more fashionable, especially if they are dark colored.
The women wearing more clothes fear judgement from others and often times are women not very pretty. There’s a new phenomenon in the west I don’t know if you noticed: black women wear masks in public way more than everyone else. The same theory applies to them.

With the collapse of the government and mooryanism for years, religon became prevalent. Somalis weren’t as wildly practising before the civil war
How would they be when their dictator is killing scholars and crossing out parts of the Quran the toilet man pushed his liberal/ kuffar ideology on to the people it was seen as Reer baadiye to wear hijab

Today's generation of Somali women will never know the freedom their mothers enjoyed while they were young.

My own sister wears hijab while her mother did not wear until she became 30, and nobody sees the hypocrisy.

Unfortunately we can never turn back back the time to that period. Everyone is a religious zealot these days.

The women wearing more clothes fear judgement from others and often times are women not very pretty. There’s a new phenomenon in the west I don’t know if you noticed: black women wear masks in public way more than everyone else. The same theory applies to them.

very sexist and stupid comment. They do fear judgement but it’s the judgement of being seen as unfashionable lol. Please actually speak to someone in the homeland instead of opining from a perch in qurbada. I worked in a clothes shop for 3 years, don’t debate me on these matters

Today's generation of Somali women will never know the freedom their mothers enjoyed while they were young.

My own sister wears hijab while her mother did not wear until she became 30, and nobody sees the hypocrisy.

Unfortunately we can never turn back back the time to that period. Everyone is a religious zealot these days.
Your sister is more educated than your mother, is she not?

Nigga, are you even Somali There is no way Somalis live in Kyrgyzstan.
:westbrookwtf:

Trending

Latest posts